PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• C R E A T i V E - C O R N E R

@wintermoon Thank you. I might be misunderstanding you but what I'm wondering about is being able to add your own signature while in "create" mode so that it puts your signature in whatever font you select right onto your set just like an image. If you view some of my sets I uploaded from Polyvore, you'll see where I have "Vicki Lynn" on the bottom of each.

• Doll Group

@vicki-lynn This is not yet possible, but has been requested often.
    I miss this a lot, too.

• Art Expression

@vicki-lynn ah ok sorry i think i know now what you mean. it would be something similar to the feature Polyvore did have. Not yet as i know(well, the site is down with troubles now). I used to add texts or small poems to my sets on the board. I hope they will add that feature too.

• Art Expression

@olivpear @admin @urstyle Hi. Will there be a feature to organize our likes/items (by categories names' created by us like on Polyvore) ? It is very useful I would appreciate it much , as well as everybody around. I hope it will, is very useful. So far, very good job from you. I am back again on my sets and art(which are very important to vent out my depression going through an hard time in life). Thank you. 🙂

• Doll Group

@wintermoon Pretty sure this has already been suggested and in the works. Including deleting, sorting, changing, etc, etc. Though I also know this thread is huge and suggestions are still all over the place XD

• 🎬 Fandom Extravaganza 🎮

Having "Set" likes and "Item" likes in different categories so they show up separately

• @urstyle I would love to see text and hair styles added!

• Magazine Look

Well, I didn't see this thread before (I missed it somehow 😳 ) Here's a thread with many suggestions and problem reports.
    Since it would be impractical to copy everything, I hope that Administrators can take a look here, PLEASE 😊
    https://urstyle.com/topic/1059555/urstyle-bugs-malfunctions-dear-users-please-post-all-troubles-here-so-that-urstyle-team-has-easy-way-to-find-out-what-does-not-work/11

Thanks again for all of your hard work! You're amazing! 💖 🍀

• @admin Hi! I’ve skimmed through this page and I’m a few weeks late reading everything so I apologise if anything is repeated. Some of these are just little things and features which were helpful on polyvore.

1 - being able to go into your items / likes and having a feature to automatically add them too a collection rather than having to individually click on the item to open it up on a new page and then add to a collection.

2 - being able to delete items you’ve uploaded. So far I’ve been uploading items I’m more likely to use but I would like to be able to upload items for others. The problem is I cant delete the item from my item tab and uploading different types of items would cause chaos at the minute.

3 - having a collection tab in the editor would be incredibly helpful. It’s an easier way of find items of a similar theme / aesthetic and a good way of organising.

4 - more stats on our profiles eg set & collection likes, how long you’ve had your profile for, individual set views and profile views.

5 - pages for items rather than scrolling for them in the editor

6 - text would be super helpful in the editor when creating sets.

7 - being able to undo an action & a zoom in zoom out feature when creating sets.

8 - ( I hope I explain this correctly ) when cropping an item, having an option where the croper is already set to a square / rectangle and being able to adjust the size.

9 - a cropping feature where you can go onto a website, press an add on to the web browser and clip items / images from a website in one go. Aka, the old clipper.

10 - groups. I rarely used groups but battle groups where fun and so were member created contests.

I think that’s everything I can think of right now. Most have already been mentioned multiple times but oh well. A big thank you to the team at urstyle, the site is amazing already.

Ive said this a few times, but if everyone works together we will be able to have back the community we lost in polyvore. It’s going to take time, effort and patience but the team at urstyle seem incredibly motivated and dedicated that I have no worries.

Thank you again urstyle ❤

• Doll Group

I don't think I've seen anyone suggest it yet, but I could be wrong;
    In the creator ;

• flipping and flopping for groups of items
    • aligning (left, right, central) of groups of items
  • Magazine Look

We should also be able to SORT OUR NOTIFICATIONS (likes, comments, tags, group announcements, follows etc.) CHRONOLOGICALLY (e.g. since last login, today, this week, last two weeks...). 🙂

• Doll Group

Forum:
    For those people who have infinite scrolling on, could we please get an Up button?

• Magazine Look

POST THUMBNAILS are also unavailable on social media, that should be fixed, but it's not a top priority at the moment 🙂

Here are two examples:

0_1524714546159_Untitledff.png
    0_1524714603466_Unffitled.png

• Magazine Look

Items are shifting by themselves. This happens to all my urstyle sets, editing doesn´t help because when I fix one thing other two move instead or completely disappear from the picture. you can see it on this set:
    alt text

• the pink banners on top are not aligned (they were when I posted them)
    • the lower left corner shadow under the big picture jumped down little (it was OK before posting)
    • the first picture on the right is missing right corner shadow (it was there before posting)
    • in the middle picture, the upper right shadow isn´t aligned (it was before posting) and the lower shadow is not very visible (it shifted little to the left)
    • the bottom picture is missing both corner shadows (they were there before posting) and for some reason, the straight under shadow jumped on top of that picture

These are small things but it makes the picture looks sloppy and unfinished. And this was after 2 editing, I rectified one thing, something else moved instead. I spend a lot of time making sure everything is where it´s supposed to be so I just don´t understand what I´m doing wrong.

And that´s when I´m lucky, right now I´m waiting for the publishing of my latest set, it´s still "loading" - for more than two hours!

• Doll Group

On both draft saving and set publishing;

• change the first pop-up message colour from green to blue and its text to something in the lines of 'processing request to (save draft/ publish set)'. Avoid green as a colour and the word 'successful', though.
    • make an unsuccessful save/ publish message non-fading, but having to be clicked away so it lingers and cannot be missed.
  • Glamour Style

Please allow us to save our cropped edits for our items... When I edit it does not save and it does not always look the same after the first time I do it.

• Color Crush!

Before any new features it is urgent to perfect the "old" ones,like the editor for example.Cropping items is really difficult and the tools need to be more precise.Scrolling when searching items is also really hard.However after all these minor but demanding changes are made we need collections . Not as they are , but a create button and an editor for them too. And after a perfect urstyle website, we need a perfect urstyle app too.

• Personally, what I see could be changed is that the squares for the line tool could be made smaller and there seems to be an issue that it adds a black background to transparent pictures. Also having a square/rectangle cropping tool.

Previewing sets before publishing. An undo/redo button.

The ability to delete or edit descriptions on collections. In general, the ability to edit collections alltogether.

Having the ability to edit the description on imported sets would be great. I have a lot of dead links on those that I would like to remove...

Being able to delete duplicate items and being able to upload from the computer.

Searching for uploaded & liked items and being able to search for collections. Also, a way to organize/tag liked items.

A personalized feed based on our followers and one for those we follow. Also, I've always thought it'd be nice to have seperate feeds for different categories so if I only want to see what's new in fashion sets (or art/home/etc) today then that's all I'll see but I can see how that could be too complicated. And also another feed for what's popular.

Lastly, I imagine that making a group system is probably complicated and I know there's already a contest category in the forums but it's a subforum so it's likely to get confusing there. Maybe as an alternative to full blown groups for now there could be an extra forum category added to the community page for groups/contests. Then for the subforums you could have one for fashion sets, art sets, doll sets, and home sets. If someone creates a thread they then could create a poll like on forums of old if they want public voting.

• PLEASE please please add a users tab that would be amazing and so helpful!!

• In this suggestions section could we please see the latest posts first, so we don't have to flick to the next page? Thank you. You're doing an awsome job, it's all coming together.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.