PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• @freezespell yes it was a very helpful feature.

• Is it possible to upload your own items from the web? The clipper tool is much needed. As others said, we need a place to organize the items we save for use later.

• @arjanadesign Okay ladies, you can clip items, sort of. Click on the search and type in what you want. A list of stores come up. Once there select save to collection. WOW, I think that's it.

• @arjanadesign thats only some items, which if you want a more specific item is an issue

• -Definitely a clipper! I'd like to upload images and filler items that don't really fit into the preset categories.
    -Also I'd like to be able to save drafts since it can take me awhile to build sets.
    -Collections were favorite of mine over at polyvore, I'd love to be able to assemble items into groups for others to use.
    -An undo/redo button would be nice but isn't essential.

• Thus far I have been very pleased with the selection of items & retailers on this site. Some graphics like simple frames to put around a set, pictures & text would be a great addition (this could be accomplished easily with a clipper). Also, a way to organize & search my "likes." Thank you and this site is a good alternative to Polyvore.

• Doll Group

Might I suggest an Art category on your forum? I'm afraid I currently cannot think of sub-categories, as there were an awful lot of Art streams on Polyvore.

• Royal Community

• a way to clip or upload pictures
    • a way to see collections while you are making sets, so that you can use items from the collections in the set
    • an art forum and art as a category for sets
    • the ability to save drafts
    • the ability to rearrange/change things in your collections
    • the ability to make templates and fill them
      (But I already feel like you are doing a great job ;))
  • Edgy Trash

I don't know if anyone agrees but I really wish we could move the items on the canvas using the arrow keys. It's not as easy to move things around in tight spots using the mouse.
    An undo/redo button would also be super useful, I think.

• An easier way to make collections?

• Sense of Style

Hi, can you add these operations on the board ?
    Flip/flop/remove/clone/forwards/backwards/undo/redo

• Doll Group

@olivochka If you mean the creator, it has copy, flip horizontally, flip vertically, forward, backward, delete (in that order) as a bar on the bottom when you select an item.
    I don't see an undo/ redo function, though.

• Sense of Style

@myrrael Yes, I mean the creator. Thanks a lot, it was hidden by the message about cookies and I didn't notice it

• Doll Group

@olivochka No problem. Happy creating 🙂

• -If we just would be able to click on the item we want to save and on the upcoming little page we would be instantly able to save the item - because now have to pull sideways on the creating window and click on the heart on that side then remove the item if i want to continue save items
    -The uploaded items are not correct or lacking the brand's name, the item's correct name - example; Acne - Rita Jacket -, but insted of this there's only jacket or leather jacket.
    -Some items images quality are not very sharp
    -I have to scroll, and scroll and scroll and if a wanna go back still scroll and scroll. Pages were so much easier to use than scrollign for eternity.
    -There is no tagging option on my own profile or page, to organize my items by brand-category or any other way - hence the scrolling makes it way longer to find a certain item than usual.
    -The managing of creating a set, collection or just finding a certain item that i miss are itself much more complicated with all of the things above.
    -Clipping would be great.
    -On polyvore we had a page where we have the right side of the page and there was the searching option by brand or category, there was an "my items" little tab where by page i could se my items, how many of them and was easy to browse between them, and also up the page there was a tab that going down showed that i have option to either create a set or collection, which i clicked on, instantly created the thing and i just have to pull the items into the window.
    Sorry for the long story.
    Just things that i had in mind or missed or, whatever.

• A way to filter your items when you search, for example in the CREATE you could search for "dress" and all the dresses you've liked pop up. Or if you filter for the color red, all the red items you've liked pop up.

• Being able to upload your own items directly from your camera roll on your phone.

• @admin Is there a way to take off the limit of characters for username creation? I would like it to be southernpearldesigns but all I could fit is southerndesign. Thanks!

• Doll Group

Access a collection from the creator. (Own collections of items.)

I made a thread asking if this was possible, but I don't think it is due to not getting a reply on it, so I thought to add the idea here.

• an actual blocking system that works. on polyvore blocked members only couldn't comment or message but could see everything. if you block someone, make it so they can't see anything you're doing on urstyle.
    • allow for templates! so many people on polyvore used templates for all kinds of sets, but especially moodboards
    • have there be a "post notification" system that you can turn on and would notify anyone who turns it on about that user posting a set or collection. it should be fairly obvious on the persons profile. that way, we wouldn't have to create taglists like on polyvore. and people could join and leave as they pleased, causing no drama unlike taglists.
    • groups and groups contests able to be created by users would be amazing! i know for many people they would come to polyvore solely for this
    • ability to search for other members/sets/collections (or if this is already here how do i do it)
    • i just wanted to say i really like how you can customize your profile more than polyvore. i like the header image and stuff. i think it'd be cool to allow for editing text in your profile or set descriptions, such as making text bold, using different fonts. but it's not necessary - i just think it'd be cool
    • set descriptions would be amazing

i'm excited to see what you all have planned for the future. thanks so much for taking your time to build a strong community 😄

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.