PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

When you try to edit a published set, you cannot resize it in order to all of the items in the set.

• Doll Group

May I suggest a (stickied) FAQ thread in the Help sub-forum?

• Сделайте возможность создавать группы, как на поливоре. Спасибо.

• Art Expression

I would like so much to have a Clipper, as many said already
    Description would be great so i could write some poem or quote about the mood of the set (many agree as well)
    It would be good to have an option like the one in Polyvore had, to be able to organize them and put categories on the itens we like so when our collection of loved itens grows, we can select from our liked itens and choose skirts, dresses, art, landscapes, etc.
    Thanks and keep the good job.

• Doll Group

I'd also like to suggest getting notifications of comments on sets (with a link to the specific set the comment has been made on).

I currently have to comb through every last one of my sets for this and kinda gave up doing the same for sets I have favved.

I'd also like to suggest a change in notifications. It currently links to where the action took place, but can it be changed to have links in this manner?

'person' action 'location'

'person' = link to person's profile.
    'location' = link to where action took place.

( I hope this was comprehensible?)

• i would love to see descriptions for sets, drafts, and the ability to add items to collections. thanks for everything! love this site so far.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Android App
    IOS App
    Art Sets (this could be could be a side benefit, accomplished by Pinterest clipper, and links to side sites like Fotki)
    Save Draft sets until ready to publish
    Pinterest Clipper, compile and save for later use
    Basic shapes, in a set of about 30 color tones, and levels of opacity, line, cirlce, diamond, square, triangle
    Outside resouces for special effects, like fotki, designseed, cooltext, other clip art
    Ability to 360 degree rotate any object.
    In addition to shape any object, by drawing lines around it to keep only a portion of it, option to save modified piece for others to use
    In addition to shape any object, by drawing lines around it to keep only a portion of it, the ability to simply crop by moving vertical and horizontal lines
    Search any object by type,description, brand, price, color, store, resource, additional categories, some of this you have, just needs to be expanded some
    Color blocks to put over something we wanted to hide, e.g. pocket book handles
    Current people, magazine articles, with links to see and ways to use in our sets
    Special effects, e.g. light, shadows
    Ability to type text and add to sets
    Ability to click on an item and buy it, from within our own sets or those of others
    Ability to build a collection of liked items and upload from other sources items onto an individual resource page
    Ability to build a collection of other sets from other members
    Ability to see sets from all members we follow from one tab, was called Feed on PV
    Ability to add comments quickly on a set we viewed, then go back to where we were on main set feed page
    Ability to like the comments on our sets from others
    Ability to respond to comments on our sets by using @member name

• Magazine Look

Two ideas:

• add search bar to "my items" and "likes" in "create" mode
    • add "previous" to "create" mode to be able to reverse actions

1. A clipper button, this is one of the features that sets certain sites apart from others.

2. Seamless integration from likes/items to collections. It's tedious to have to open each item, and put it into a collection. On the same vein, the ability to edit a collection in the editor vs. in a separate webpage. E.G being able to organize by color inside a collection vs having to add each item to a collection in a certain order.

3. The ability to undo an action in the editor.

• Twisted Gypsies

@sunnyday I wish the create tab had a clone button and also flip or flop. I am very grateful for your site which is giving Polyvore users hope again. We lost so much and we would love to make Urstyle the best site there is.

1. the ability to edit... in general. a title, items in a collection...

• Things I've been missing from Polyvore or would like in general:

• A way to bring things forward while you're creating a set that doesn't automatically bring it to the top. Right now, if you click on a piece or click forward, it becomes the top layer, and this is rarely what I want.

• A way to manually sort my collections.

• A text format for making your own text in a set.

• Backgrounds, frames, fades to make for more interesting sets.

• The ability to save from other websites aka a clipper we can use at our own discretion, even if it does have limitations about where it can cut.

• I'd also love to have a featured/favorite sets spot at the top of my page somehow.

That's all I can think of for now, but even without any of these, I'm already very happy here. 🙂

• Doll Group

@elfflame said in New features:

• A way to bring things forward while you're creating a set that doesn't automatically bring it to the top. Right now, if you click on a piece or click forward, it becomes the top layer, and this is rarely what I want.

The item is not actually on the top layer when you do that. It remembers which layer it's on, it just shows the item on top. I found that clicking the up button, then the down button, shows the item where it's supposed to be showing.

I do agree that something needs to change about it, because it's not very clear at the moment.

• Top Sets

For example on polyvore, when someone liked your set showed the number of likes. On polyvore likes were counted automatically. I think, perhaps, It would be great, if there was such a function. Add text on different fonts and clipper. On polyvore it was easy to cut things, here it's pretty hard, I can't even cut straight, and those gray lines appear after cropping. It would be really awesome to improve the cropping feature of the items. Thank you very much for your biggest help, I wholeheartedly appreciate it!

• @myrrael Thank you. 🙂 I will try that out next time.

• Doll Group

@elfflame No problem!

• I would really love to have groups again and a more organized way to hold contests

• @admin

I would love to see collections with organizational capabilities similar to those Pinterest has, where you can have sub folders in a larger folder/board/collection, are able to drag and drop and alpha sort. It’s much easier to find what you’re looking for, especially if you have thousands of sets.

• Sense of Style

I would love to see the following features:

• Resizable color blocks with the transperancy scale
    • Frames and borders
    • Effects, patterns and textures (gradient, paper effect, cloud effect, shadows and so on)
    • Page navigation for items with the ability to move directly to a certain page
    • More convinient clipper that will allow you to save several pictures simultaneously. Current clipper is OK but the process is so time consuming if you want to clip many photos from one webpage

• all right! i've been here for like 1.5 days and i love it and i have suggestions!!!!! you guys are really committing to making a great thing here.

• overalls need a section! i see that some of them pop up in denim, but sometimes overalls come in other materials (corduroy!). i think you could stick them under pants, as that's their primary function.

• undo/redo buttons in the creator please!!! there is no worse frustration than accidentally deleting something and having to search for it again aaaaaaa

• this is probably a much bigger ask, but i would love to be able to put #tags on my work and have those be browse-able throughout the site. they're a key feature of any online community these days. maybe this could branch out into having tag clouds on our profiles etc.? it would give people more ways to find, be found, and browse. right now new outfits and sets seem to all just get dumped onto one big sea of mixed content, and as your userbase grows that's going to start moving a lot faster.

• the custom background tool could be better. having to do the freeform crop in one perfect stroke is a little nerve-wracking. instead of resetting to the original image, clicking one of the crop tools should give you the option to keep cropping, so you can get rid of bits you missed. so far i have just left some stuff messy because i got too frustrated trying to crop it LOL

• also regarding the custom background tool: after cropping it seems to drastically reduce the size and quality of the image! could that be fixed?

• i know infinite scroll is in vogue but having an option to paginate would be useful. sometimes when stuff doesn't load in the creator i have to scroll back up and kind of bump the scroll bar against the bottom to try to encourage it... there should probably also be some kind of clear indicator that you've reached the end of search results because sometimes i'm not sure if i've hit the end or if it just isn't loading. (ive personally always detested infinite scroll so i'd be happy to have the option to just not deal with it LOL, i feel like it makes everything slow and sticky)

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.