SAINT IVY'S ACADEMY { A Roleplay - OPEN }

• @filthysoul I kind of know what an event is, but what is it exactly?

• @mormon-girl it's basically a small plot for a story and you write a story based off it for your character!

• audition set

Name : Valora Genesis Xenos

Alias: V, or Xenos, usually V
    Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
    Pronouns/Gender: She/Her/Hers - Cis Female

Type of Student/Class Professor : Defender
    Type of Royal : royal court only
    Country belonging/servant/handmaid/defender to:
    Country’s background :
    royal court only

Likes : Hard liquor, sharp blades, hand to hand combat, intense cardio, technology- she’s really into software systems, french vanilla coffee, spicy food, sleeping when she can, sunglasses, pants, moisturized skin, curly hair, the smell of rain, a good fight, chaos, parties, leather, watching cat fights

Dislikes : being bored, having to hold back, not being allowed to fight, dark chocolate, feathers, reading- she’s more into science but she’s not into school at all either way, having to repeat herself, brat like behavior, bright pink, romance, disrespect, having long hair

Weaknesses:

• Horribly stubborn. While for the most part she can follow the rules (sorta) and orders, there’s times where she likes to slack off and threats tend to not work on her.

• Likes to pick fights a lot. She gets bored easily, and sometimes purposely stirs the pot to start something- she can handle the punishment so she doesn’t let that stop her.

• Despite her ‘i don’t care’ attitude, she loves gossip with a passion. She’s always up to date with all the tea, sometimes early too. She runs to the smell of drama and tension, claiming it’s like watching a movie without paying. She finds it funnier if it’s between royals.

Strengths:

• A true problem solver, there’s nearly no situation she can’t find a solution to; extremely astute as well

• An excellent defender; a damnn good fighter and never lets feelings get in the way of what she’s supposed to do. Even if she wants to strangle some of the royals time to time

• Sarcastic and witty to the point that she’s extremely comedic and most take a liking to her due to how easily she can make a person laugh, even if she’s either scowling or smirking most of the time.

Secret No Other Character Knows About:

• When V was young, before entering the Academy she had been receiving specialized training- in order to hurt the royals. She had a sister who found out, and was going to expose the group and V; so V killed her. The death of her sister changed her and she escaped the group, seeking her Uncle

Personality : V has always related to a sloth- it’s her spirit animal. She enjoys lounging and napping. The way she walks is calm yet intimidating, and while she always looks bored- she’s always analyzing. V has willingly committed to protecting the royal family of her country, even if she died because truth be told V has nothing to live for.

She’s fierce and stubborn with a mouth unafraid of speaking the harsh truths others attempt to conceal, but in an odd way she’s charming and the best person for gossip or a good laugh. But everyone has their dark side- and in certain moments, V’s is deadly. Whether you like her or you don’t- you don’t want Valora as an enemy.

Bio : Valora and her fraternal sister were raised up until the age of twelve when their parents left to resume their role as defender’s for the country’s rulers. With a sickly aunt left to take care of them, V became entangled in a group of assassins who were training to one day overthrow the crown. V became a part of it because she hated the royals, they took away her parents, and left her to fend for a sick aunt and a sister who’s always been more timid than she would like to recognize.

Following the death of Valencia, V had someone cater to her aunt as she went in search for her uncle Emrys; a retired hunter and the eldest of her father’s brothers. He had no children of his own, and while he took V in- was shocked to hear Valencia had been killed by thieves. When asked what to do for a living, V realized being a defender was the only thing she could do. And while she enjoys causing rifts at school, and trains vigorously- it's undeniable the emptiness she feels within.

Taken By: @/dehluxe

• So just a reminder all plots, ncps, and auditions (if you were given an extension) need to be up Friday (yes technically it's friday but,,, it's almost 4 am and I haven't slept yet so )

/taglist/
    @bloodystilinski @cherry-wine @dreamfortress @expiredsunshine @mormon-girl @spacelava @Followyourbliss @dehluxe @agentdanascully @altered-dreams

• The PACT a roleplay!

The Love interests for Clara :
    Present:
    The Visionary
    Name Xavier Christian
    Student Type : Royal
    Quick Bio :
    Resourceful
    Intellectually quick
    Good at many things
    Doesn’t like routines
    Assertive

Faceclaim: Colton Haynes

The Past love interest + knows Clara's secret
    Maxime'Max' Holzer, 19
    Faceclaim: Daniel Sharman

I'll add some stuff later + stuff about Clara& Alex's evil uncle

• 0_1531514004182_6d2cf897-9f3a-4165-bb9e-88e2692ab8db_original.png
    We can plot here, I will get to all of your sets asap : https://urstyle.com/styles/1744875

Let me know if you want your character to be Kateryna's defender / handmaiden / noble etc form her kingdom 🙂

Kateryna Olena Davidovich
    Best Friend(s) -
    Family -
    Love Interest(s) - Sebastian Alexander Benedict (npc)
    Enemy/Rival(s) -
    Someone Who Knows Their Secret - Sebastian Benedict
    Someone They Look Up To Or Admire -

x.x

“The Idealist” | npc love interest
    Name : Sebastian Alexander Benedict

Quick Bio :
    Prince of [insert kingdom name]. Second in line for the throne and betrothed to Kateryna due to a deal that their kingdoms have made. His kingdom is known for their integrity, wealth but most importantly their well trained soldiers, something that Asterya is missing. He knows of the betrothel and was surprised that she didn't but he's keeping it a secret for a long as possible.

Personality :

• Quiet and Reflective
    • Extremely loyal
    • Laid-back
    • Interested in helping and understanding people
    • Mentally quick

FC: Alex Pettyfer

• Putting my plotting ideas here since you guys don't get a notification when I comment on your set xp
    Let me know if you have anything to add / have better ideas bc my little bits are short and pretty basic whoops

Defenders :
    Townes Lake : taken by @filthysoul
    -- Kateryna would be impressed by her skills as a defender but since she isn't so fond of royals I doubt that they would get past being friendly.

Alexandra Lippi : taken by @spacelava
    -- So fascinated by her story! If you're still looking for someone to defend it could be Kateryna?

Handmaids :
    Alicia Leighton Macintyre : taken by @Followyourbliss
    -- I think that Alicia is the type of person that Kateryna wouldn't even notice but may have a soft spot for her since she seems so shy.

Avery Oakley : taken by @dreamfortress
    -- Avery could be Kateryna's handmaid? Kateryna loves the outdoors too and her kingdom is known for it's flora. Kateryna would even consider her as a friend, Avery would be around most of the times anyways. Someone she could talk to all the time?

Falene Rue Chapell : taken by @mormon-girl
    -- As Falene is someone that knows a lot she may come to her for some intel at some point? More of a political relationship?

Royals :
    Ophelia Brousseau : taken by @cherry-wine
    -- I can see Ophelia and Kateryna being friends. The country that Ophelia is from could be an ally of Kateryna's -- and they know each other because of it? Kateryna also has a brother, he could possibly be the one that had gotten Ophelia pregnant? If you have any ideas let me know

Clara Margaux Verhoeven : taken by @expiredsunshine
    -- Their kingdoms are similar and that could be a reason for tension between the two? Both known for it's riches etc. They're both royals so they would know each other for sure. I don't think that Kateryna would like her all that much. May see her as conceited?

Dominic Augustine Marchesi | @agentdanascully
    -- Gardening buddies ! And possibly in the future she could aid him into getting info on other countries?

Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum | @Punkette123
    -- I could see the two as close friends, Kateryna would try to help her speak up a bit more possibly? They're also both engaged to someone (kateryna hates the idea but doesn't know that the prince she's into is the man she's engaged too), could be a great way to bond xD

• @filthysoul Ah, gotcha! ^^

• Saint Ivy's Academy { ON HOLD }

Okay, I’m going to do what @bloodystilinski did and put plotting ideas here as well! Let me know/message me if you have any thoughts, like or dislike something, etc.

Defenders :
    Townes Lake : taken by @filthysoul

• I don’t think Townes and Ophelia would hate each other or anything, but I think Ophelia would think of her as kind of “stuck-up” because Ophelia doesn’t take people not liking her very well – and clearly Townes wouldn’t be very warm and fuzzy towards her. However she’d still respect her because she really admires all defenders.

Alexandra Lippi : taken by @spacelava

• Maybe they could be (reluctant) study partners? Ophelia also loves languages so they have that in common. I also think Ophelia would be curious about Alexandra since she’s so quiet.

Valora Genesis Xenos: taken by @dehluxe

• Ophelia doesn’t have a defender yet – so if you’re looking for someone to defend she’s open!
    • I also think Ophelia would seriously admire her skills. And tbh Ophelia also loves to gossip so they could bond over that maybe?

Handmaids :
    ++ just in general if you’re looking to be a haindmaid to a royal, Ophelia doesn’t have one yet! ++

Alicia Leighton Macintyre : taken by @Followyourbliss

• I think Ophelia would take note of how intelligent Alicia is and respect her for that. I think they would get along!

Avery Oakley : taken by @dreamfortress

• Ophelia also loves music and plays the violin – and she loves reading and history as well, so I think they could get to know each other over those things.

Falene Rue Chapell : taken by @mormon-girl

• I think Ophelia would be a bit wary of Falene since Ophelia tends to try to be semi-friends/ friendly acquaintances with as many people as possible and idk if Falene would be very receptive to that. Also, while Ophelia loves to gossip about drama and such, she keeps her secrets and information very close. But if Falene had something useful/more worthwhile to Ophelia than a secret or piece of information I think Ophelia could be persuaded.

Royals :
    Kateryna Olena Davidovich: taken by @bloodystilinski

• I can also definitely see Ophelia and Kateryna being friends. I like the idea that their countries are allies – maybe they’re next to each other since they’re both near water? I like maybe having the brother be her past relationship, but the only thing is idk if the age gap would be too much since Ophelia is 21.

Clara Margaux Verhoeven : taken by @expiredsunshine

• I think Ophelia would like Clara and see her as a valuable ally, especially because of the politics of her country.

Dominic Augustine Marchesi : taken by @agentdanascully

• I really like Dominic, so let me know if you have any ideas! I think Ophelia would have mixed feelings since it sounds like he can be both kindhearted and cruel. She would admire his ability to boost morale and she enjoys playful flirting - although she’s not much of a joker herself, she can take jokes/being messed with pretty well.

Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum taken by @Punkette123

• I think Adeline and Ophelia would get along – they seem to have similar interests! Since Ophelia is also pretty reserved she’s the type of person that doesn’t need to constantly be talking when she’s with someone, so maybe that would make Adeline feel more comfortable around her.
  • THE ARCHIVES

alt text

Audition Recap:

Information: Very Wealthy, Total Production Based from Cars to Wine, Huge Hand in Agriculture

(Some) Likes: White Roses, Classical Music, Ballet, Piano, Fashion, Christian Louboutin, Panoramic Views, Chanel, White Gold, Vanilla Ice Cream, Travel

(Some) Dislikes: Bullies, Religion, Dirtiness, Tardiness, Knock-Offs, Ignorance, Whining, Orange, Raw Fish Smell, Bugs, Eucalyptus smell, Disrespect, Lack of Privacy

Personality: Adeline is Kind and Intelligent and you can always immediately tell this after meeting her. She comes off as Delicate and yet incredibly Elegant at the same time. She’s Quiet and very Thoughtful, always knowing when to say the right thing. She can be Anxious which causes her public speaking to take a lot of Courage. She’s quite Mysterious and Composed until you truly get to know her and she has some Trust issues.

~~ ~~ ~~
    Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum | @Punkette123

Best Friend(s) -
    Family -
    Love Interest(s) -
    Enemy/Rival(s) -
    Someone Who Knows Their Secret -
    Someone They Look Up To Or Admire -

NPC:

“The Nurturer”
    Name : Clayton Henry Andrew Winchester
    Face Claim: Scott Eastwood

Quick Bio : Clayton is the second son of the royal family to Xandraya, a large and consistently economically growing country. He is only a year and a half apart from both of his siblings and is a true middle sibling. He is very perceptive and has often played the peacekeeper between his family members. He has no idea the girl he was ‘suggested’ to date is his fiancé. He is a year away from graduating and is ready to do something more than be the middle child.

• @bloodystilinski Sounds great, lets do that! Avery and Kateryna would get along well, I think. I imagine that Kateryna would be the more outgoing one, while Avery would be more shy; but they are both soft-hearted, and also passionate about the things they care about. Their personalities would compliment each other well.

• @bloodystilinski yeah I don't think they would get past friendly either the only royal townes can stand is her prince

• @cherry-wine I think Townes is gonna get a lot of that reaction haha

• @cherry-wine sounds good to me!

• @punkette123 sounds good 🙂

• @mormon-girl I'm going through all the characters rn and I saw that @altered-dreams reserved Neels first and the only way for anyone to use the same models is twins and idk if yall wanna change ur characters to both handmaids or something like that so that they are twins or if not you'll need to change your fc for Nix I am so sorry I didn't see this sooner!

• @filthysoul Oops, I'm sorry! Thought I checked if he was reserved. I'll change it. 😅

• @filthysoul Is Alden Ehrenreich open? (Granted, he's like 28, but he was just so super pretty in Solo.)

• NPC love interest for Avery Oakley

“The Thinker”
    Name: River Kennedy (I know River was meant to be the male name option, but I wanted to do a girl NPC and I like the name River for her)
    Student Type : Defender
    Faceclaim: Luca Hollestelle

Traits:
    • Logical
    • Creative thinker
    • Can be very excited about theories and ideas
    • Highly values knowledge
    • Reserved and hard to get to know

Quick bio: She has trained all her life to be a defender, but not for a specific royal. She would be one of the “spare” (I’ll think of a better word than that haha) defenders. For example, if a high-up royal was in a particularly high-risk situation, they might need to have extra defenders with them. These defenders would also be available to take over the roles of any actively serving defenders who may be killed or permanently impaired in battle. [@filthysoul do you think this idea would work for the story? I can always change it.]
    River thinks logically and is always prepared. She knows the importance of training just as hard as other those defenders who are actively serving the royals, because she could be sent onto the front line at any time.
    [I'll keep thinking about her backstory.]

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.