[ Name ] : Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum

[ Age ] : 17

[ Sexual Orientation ] : Heterosexual

[ Pronouns/Gender ] : She/Her

[ Type of Student/Class Professor ] : Royal

[ Type of Royal ] : Crown Princess

[ Country belonging/servant/handmaid/defender to ] : Vittorium

[ Country’s background ] : royal court only

Vittorium was founded 400 years ago and while not as large as Britain or Spain, it is continually growing. After a group of citizens to a former country demanded a piece of land for religious and political freedom, they unanimously agreed to a monarchy so long as it was democratic in nature.

As such the Vittorian people elect officials to their bicameral parliament structure but the King or Queen have a say in the legislation passed.

Vittorium is a production based country and has a strong economy as they produce anything from car parts to Wine. The agriculture sect produces the second largest sum in the country. The defense forces are incredibly strong and well trained. The country once had a compulsory draft but has since grown and abolished it.

Adeline’s family have been on the throne since the founding of the country and have taken very good care. Adeline herself is heir to the throne and is set to take over upon completion of seventh year at St. Ivy’s.

[ Likes ] :

White Roses, Romance, Classical Music, Ballet, Piano, Diamonds, Baggy Sweaters, Coffee, Chanel, Blue, Pink, White Gold, Scandalous by Victoria’s Secret, Dancing in the Rain, Travel, Fashion, High End Restaurants, Classical Literature, Mystery Novels, Christian Louboutin, Late Night Drives, Panoramic Views, Godiva Chocolate

[ Dislikes ] :

Boredom, Bullies, Sore losers, People thinking they can manipulate her, Allergies Disrespect, Liars, Cheats, Ignorance, Whining, Knock-Offs, Tardiness, Immaturity, Orange, Yellow, Bugs, Spicy Food, Raw Fish Smell, Religion (Deist unless you ask her parents. Then she’s catholic), Dirtiness, Lack of personal space

[ Weaknesses ] : Her nature: She’s quiet and well meaning but she’s not outspoken so she doesn’t always have the easiest time calling a room together. Her Anxiety: It’s a huge weight on her shoulders that she’s got only four years before she is running a country. She is very nervous and the thought of making the big decisions weighs on her.

[ Strengths ] : Her family (So she thinks): She’s very close with her parents and younger siblings as before St. Ivy’s she didn’t really have anyone to talk to and while she has friends now it still remains.
    Her People: her lack of confidence in herself is not the same feelings of her people. The nations confidence in their future monarch is astonishing and something that keeps her going.
    [ Secret No Other Character Knows About: ]

Engaged since birth, the family has hidden it from her and have pushed her into dating the man she is engaged to. They are worried the people will not want a woman to lead and have very little confidence in their daughter

Adeline's younger sister has problems that Adeline has covered up numerous times. Someone found out once and Adeline's mother had him framed with her doing nothing to stop it. She wasn't allowed to be involved because of the implications but she's her mother's alibi/cover

[ Personality ] : Adeline is Kind and Intelligent and you can always immediately tell this after meeting her. She comes off as Delicate and yet incredibly Elegant at the same time. She’s Quiet and very Thoughtful, always knowing when to say the right thing. She can be Anxious which causes her public speaking to take a lot of Courage. She’s quite Mysterious and Composed until you truly get to know her and she has some Trust issues.

[ Bio ] : Her Royal Highness Princess Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum, Crown Princess of Vittorium, is born in the middle of the coldest winter in a long time. The country had been facing slightly higher taxes, an unfortunate increase in agricultural imports, and were needing a moral boost. The young princess was exactly that, and she has been this way since birth.

Ever the pretty princess, Adeline was always impressive with her easy mastery of languages, her skills in the arts, and her immense knowledge. Her smile seemed to be a huge moral boost and people always wished to see her on the balcony at the semi-annual events the royals hosted.

Adeline loved every second of being in the spotlight as a young child. However as she got older, her patience began to dissipate slightly. She wanted more privacy and to be able to be a somewhat normal teenager. But after spending so much time in the spotlight for her family, nobody else was willing to step up. Her younger sister had fallen into the enticing arms of drügs and her parents were always incredibly busy. So Adeline stayed in the spotlight, even more so when her parents pushed her to begin dating a fellow royal very heavily.

At age 15 Adeline began courting the man of her parents dreams. He was charming and thoughtful and knew exactly what he wanted in life. He was nurturing and inspiring all at once. Adeline could see why her parents liked him so much. As the second son he had no claim to his throne but was trained to marry an heiress. She had never actually known who specifically her parents wanted her to date but they had been so pleased that she just accepted it.

Adeline couldn’t help falling in love with him a little bit. He knew her struggles and taught her different perspectives she was struggling to comprehend. At school he mad sure to spend time with her and introduce her to his friends.

He was a regular prince charming.

At 17 Adeline is four years from graduation and becoming Queen. She hopes she will have someone by her side and not be alone in her struggles to protect her people and continue to cover for her family. All of the pressure is pushing her to a breaking point and she’s slowly bursting.

Nobody seems to notice.

[ Taken By ] : @punkette123!

• Saint Ivy's Academy { ON HOLD }

0_1530816034929_11aa5ec5-2f8a-46ae-a2e4-4070431d91cf-image.png

~ Ophelia Brousseax ~

Best Friend(s) -
    Family -
    Love Interest(s) -
    Enemy/Rival(s) -
    Someone Who Knows Their Secret -
    Someone They Look Up To Or Admire -

Comment here!

• 0_1530817897086_a6d4104e-f4f1-4523-9162-7d3f1932bee9_original.png

Alicia Leighton Macintyre | @Followyourbliss

Best Friend(s) -
    Family -
    Love Interest(s) -
    Enemy/Rival(s) -
    Someone Who Knows Their Secret -
    Someone They Look Up To Or Admire -
    https://urstyle.com/styles/1718312

• @filthysoul hi, is it too late to join? i haven't been on so I'm just now seeing this. But I'd love to join. I was reading the rules and there is no mention about how many characters, but I was hoping to play a male and female student and then a male teacher as well if that's okay. (and it's not too late)

• @altered-dreams that would be great we barely have any males so it's fine with me just make sure to get them up and everything else before the 13th (including all intro sets and love interests)!

• I realize I didn't clarify this. So you are required to have at least one of the premade ncp love interests here but you can also have your own on top of that just add them to the topic when you upload the ncp you want for your love interest and character headcanons! my own are under my audition if you need an example! Also don't forget to comment on everyone's intro set and plot!

| taglist | @bloodystilinski @cherry-wine @dreamfortress @expiredsunshine @mormon-girl @spacelava @followyourbliss @agentdanascully @altered-dreams @punkette123

• THE ARCHIVES

Here's my reservation for the NPC

“The Nurturer”
    Name : Clayton Henry Andrew Winchester
    Face Claim: Scott Eastwood

Student Type : Royal
    Quick Bio : Clayton is the second son of the royal family to Xandraya, a large and consistently economically growing country. He is only a year and a half apart from both of his siblings and is a true middle sibling. He is very perceptive and has often played the peacekeeper between his family members. He has no idea the girl he was ‘suggested’ to date is his fiancé. He is a year away from graduating and is ready to do something more than be the middle child.

• Alex's NPC / Reservation

THE CAREGIVER
    Name : Grace/Gregory Smith
    Student Type : Handmaid
    Quick Bio :

• Full name Gregory Smith Belluci. Born and raised in Tolosa. Much like any other Tolosean he was taught to be a pacifist and ways to help and care for those in dire need.
    • His maternal side of the family had dedicated years serving the Cattaneo family, but now that they have been dead for a whole decade they've been forced to move to the sister countries and serve their royal families.
    • As the oldest and only boy in his family, from a young age he was prepared to become a defender, but abandoned the practice because of his beliefs. Instead he enrolled to become a handmaiden and care for the royals the same way his mother and grandmother have.

Traits:

• Popular
    • Warm-hearted
    • Well-developed sense of space and function
    • Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves
    • Feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty

Faceclaim: Noah Centineo

• marcellus laurent
    • twenty-five years old
    • director of defense training, with a focus in armed defense
      -- meaning he oversees the day to day activities for all defenders classes, however, he trained in armed defenses (gun fighting, archery, knife fighting, etc.)
    • michael b jordan

---------------------------

• vincenzo romano
    • nineteen years old
    • prince of analusia (aa-nuh-loo-see-uh)
      -- analusia is the geographical equivalent of europe and the middle east with smaller territories in the the caribbeans and yucatán peninsula.
      *neels visser

---------------------------

• aemiliana monteleone
    • seventeen years old
    • defender in training; duchess of aosta
      -- aosta is a region in analusia. liana is the duchess there, but wants to be a defender. if she had it her way, she'd be a defender and the duchess, but most think it has to be one way or the other. her cousin, the prince, has been trying to help change that.
    • sara sampaio

(character sheets will be up soon)

• “The Giver” : TAKEN
    Name : Vincent Anthony Freeman
    Quick Bio Vince is from Asteria and has known Alicia since he was 5 years old. Vince is popular with everyone because he loves people. He is extremely focused and loves helping people. He often can be seen with the royals listening to their problems. He is in love with Alicia but knows that isn’t what she needs at this time.
    • Popular
    • Sensitive
    • Outstanding People Skills
    • Extremely Focused
    • Places other people’s needs above their own
    • Faceclaim: Tom Holland

• This post is deleted!

• Love Interest NPC Reservation
    “The Artist”

Name : Nix Fletcher

Bio : Nix's father was a palace guard, his mother a handmaid. His father expected Nix to become a palace guard too, but in any situation involving conflict, even if only imagined for training purposes, he became so distraught as to render him useless. The only thing he was really good at was entertaining, earning him popularity among the staff and royal family alike. But his parents deemed being an entertainer too fickle a job and decided he should learn to be a servant instead. They sent Nix to Saint Ives, where, with his talent and good looks, he continues to enthrall.

Character Traits :

• Handmaid but doubles as the entertainment
    • Really good at singing and dancing
    • Doesn’t like conflict
    • Not interested in leading or controlling others
    • So beautiful even the Royals can’t resist

Faceclaim : Neels Visser

• 0_1530934458920_8ad0d1ee-70eb-45ce-90cc-3d5b29b9c642_original.png

[[ COMMENT HERE: https://urstyle.com/styles/1718390 ]]

[[ Plotting/headcanons info: https://tinyurl.com/rp-plotting-falene ]]

• Best Friend(s) - TBD
    • Family - Flora Chapell, Merak
    • Love Interest(s) - Nix Fletcher
    • Enemy/Rival(s) - TBD
    • Someone Who Knows Their Secret - TBD
    • Someone They Look Up To Or Admire - Townes Lake

• @mormon-girl ignore that the name is just nix akdkxkdkx I was gonna make it phoenix

• @filthysoul Ohh, okay. Thanks for clarifying. 😂 What should his last name be?

• @mormon-girl I didn't even realized I didn't put one but go ahead and use what you like!

• @filthysoul Coolio, thank you!

• plotting set
    Plotting for Avery Oakley:

Best Friend(s) - Kateryna Olena Davidovich (Avery is her handmaid)
    Family - TBD
    Love Interest(s) - River Kennedy (NPC)
    Enemy/Rival(s) - Avery may not get on with everyone, but she's not really the type to have enemies. She's too non-confrontational.
    Someone Who Knows Their Secret - TBD
    Someone They Look Up To Or Admire - Dominic Augustine Marchesi
    Comment here - urstyle.com/styles/1734527

I will add the love interest stuff shortly! (I've posted it now)

• is possible to still audition ?

• @dehluxe yeah I’m okay with that! Just make sure you do it soon I’m gonna host the first event soon!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.