SAINT IVY'S ACADEMY { A Roleplay - OPEN }

• Plotting ideas for Avery Oakley

I started out commenting on peoples’ sets, but I’m just gonna do what bloodystilinski and cherry-wine did because it’s easier to have it all in one place. Let me know if you guys agree/disagree with what I’ve written, or have any other thoughts or ideas!

Avery's audition | More info about her

{Defenders}

Townes Lake ( @filthysoul ) : [copy/paste of what I commented on your set] I don't think that Avery and Townes would get on too well. I don't think they'd be enemies per say either, though. Avery would probably just avoid hanging around Townes because they don't gel. Avery is pretty sensitive and would find her a bit intimidating.

Alexandra Lippi ( @spacelava ) : I think Alex's backstory is really interesting. Avery is also haunted by the memory of witnessing a family member's death, and our characters both struggle socially. I feel like Avery would be understanding towards Alex if she knew about her past. But since Alex’s past is a secret, Avery would be put off (though intrigued) by her standoffishness and would be too awkward to initiate conversation at first.

Valora Genesis Xenos ( @dehluxe ) : I feel like Avery wouldn’t like Valora haha. They’re very different people.

{Handmaids}

Alicia Leighton Macintyre ( @Followyourbliss ) : [copy/paste of what I commented on your set] I could see Avery befriending Alicia. They have quite similar personalities and interests. They also both witnessed their mother's death, so maybe they could bond over that. They would have someone to talk to who understands.

Falene Rue Chapell ( @mormon-girl ) : Avery would be apprehensive of Falene’s bad-tempered side. They'd probably clash at first, but I think maybe they're more alike than they'd first realize. They're both easily offended, but express it in different ways (Falene's temper vs. Avery's sensitivity).

{Royals}

Ophelia Brousseau ( @cherry-wine ) : I agree with what you said! I had noticed that Ophelia and Avery have some things in common, so yeah, they should get to know each other. Their playing of the violin could be a good thing for them to bond over initially.

Clara Margaux Verhoeven ( @expiredsunshine ) : Avery hates gossip so she would probably find Clara annoying hahaha.

Kateryna Olena Davidovich ( @bloodystilinski ) : We already discussed that Avery will be Kateryna’s handmaid and good friend. Maybe Kateryna could be the one who knows Avery’s secret, if you’re ok with that.

Dominic Augustine Marchesi ( @agentdanascully ) : Dominic is the character that Avery looks up to. Avery recognizes that she takes life too seriously, being too hard on herself and too concerned with what people think. She wishes she could be more lighthearted like Dominic is.

Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum ( @Punkette123 ) : Our characters both struggle with anxiety and trust issues, so maybe that could be the basis of a friendship.

• @mormon-girl he is!

• @dreamfortress I love the idea of ‘spare’ defenders! It totally works!

• @filthysoul Great! I'll go with that, then 🙂

• alt text

Part 1 for the first event is up! lmk if you'd like me to include your character in part 2!

/taglist/
    @bloodystilinski @cherry-wine @dreamfortress @expiredsunshine @mormon-girl @spacelava @Followyourbliss @dehluxe @agentdanascully @altered-dreams

• The PACT a roleplay!

Pm me if you want to be included in my story. Pm me any drama ideas you have etc.
    .0_1531827171302_0d6dd787-f469-4558-882b-1c42f22a9c9a_original.png

• @dreamfortress sounds good!

• 0_1531949669311_837d9882-7cf0-4dac-bf54-7f473a5a954a_original.png

Story coming comment for inclusion 🙂

• @followyourbliss could you please include Townes!

• okay so i know that i made a plotting thingy on here before but recently i saw several people doing this ( i think it was @bloodystilinski who did it first so credit to her). it's a lot easier to get your point across and not get lost because there is A LOT and i really want to start writing for Alex so yeah i'm gonna stop rambling.

alt text

You can read Alex's headcannons/trivia here

Those whose usernames are in bold means that I've plotted about our characters' relationships.

THE DEFENDERS
    Townes Lake | @filthysoul
    If someone were to ask Townes who her best friend is, without a blink of an eye she would point her weapon towards Alex. The feeling when it comes to their friendship sadly isn't mutual, since Alex has the tendency to be wary of everyone she socializes with (read: attempts to), but she and Townes resonate well with one another and she is the only one of her sparing partners that doesn't cry when Alex hits her in the face a bit harder than the usual, so that's a plus.

THE HANDMAIDS
    Alicia Leighton Macintyre | @Followyourbliss
    Avery Oakley | @dreamfortress
    Falene Rue Chapell | @mormon-girl

THE ROYALS
    Ophelia Brousseau | @cherry-wine
    Clara Margaux Verhoeven | @expiredsunshine
    If you take a look at the Verhoeven/Cattaneo family tree you will notice that Clara and Alex are related. Their mothers are sisters and neither of them are aware of it due to certain bad blood that runs in the family (read: their bitter uncle). Alex is Clara's defender, it is her duty to take care of her and despite being annoyed by her most of the times, she does her duty well to the point where she tends to be a bit overprotective of her.
    Kateryna Olena Davidovich | @bloodystilinski
    Dominic Augustine Marchesi | @agentdanascully
    When the right time will come Dominic will find out who Alex truly is. But until then she sees him for what he is, an aloof, snotty royal. Alex isn't stupid, she's very well aware that he's smarter than most.
    Adeline Seraphina Grace Victorum | @Punkette123

i'll add more ideas once i get them lmao

• just to let everyone know I haven’t had time to update the site so don’t be alarmed if your character isn’t there yet!! Everyone who auditioned got accepted!!

/taglist/
    @bloodystilinski @cherry-wine @dreamfortress @expiredsunshine @mormon-girl @spacelava @Followyourbliss @dehluxe @agentdanascully @altered-dreams

• alt text

June 14th, The Introduction Ball
    Saint Ivy’s Academy has opened it’s doors for yet another wonderful year. Everyone is getting settled into their dorms and making their final touches to their gowns and tuxes. To start off the year right the annual Introduction Ball is taking place! This is when all introductions are made (hence the name). Royals are called down individually Cinderella style. Everyone is welcome maids and defenders alike. This is the first impression many have on other countries and they make it count.

Story is in progress, comment if you want your character to be included!
    (p.s. finishing the plot thing-y today)

• why my eng doesnt good enough. i want to be part of it(((((((

• @spacelava could you include Townes

• alt text

My part 2 story will be up soon!

/taglist/

• In light of the new update I have made a group for SIA and have invited all of you. That's where the group will be held from now on!

/taglist/

• Banned

This post is deleted!
  • Banned

This post is deleted!

• I remember my college years. And honestly, they were the best. Even though there were a lot of assignments that I didn't always have time to do. I was helped by essay writing service nursing in writing academic assignments. That's why I was able to make it to graduation.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.