SAINT IVY'S ACADEMY { A Roleplay - OPEN }

• @filthysoul Awesome thanks, I appreciate it!

• Auditions will end on the 2nd!

• This post is deleted!

• I have opened up 2 spots to all types of students!

• @filthysoul
    Name : Kateryna Olena Davidovich
    Type of Student/Professor of class ________ : Royal
    Faceclaim : Antonina Vasylchenko

Since the spots have opened I'll reserve it again ☺

• @bloodystilinski that's perfectly fine !

• Remember to get your auditions and sets in!

• @filthysoul So we just have to post our auditions (and accompanying sets) by July 2nd?

• @mormon-girl yup!

• audition set

[ Name ] : Avery Oakley

[ Age ] : 18

[ Alias ] :

[ Sexual Orientation ] : Bisexual

[ Pronouns/Gender ] : She/her

[ Type of Student/Class Professor ] : Handmaid

[ Type of Royal ] : royal court only

[ Country belonging/servant/handmaid/defender to ] :

[ Country’s background ] : royal court only

[ Likes ] : Reading – especially historical novels and poetry.
    Music – she is a self-taught violinist, and loves listening to music.
    Nature – Avery is most at peace outdoors, in the fresh air, among plants and insects and birds. She loves going on nature walks, gardening, and keeping houseplants and succulents all over her room.

[ Dislikes ] : Snooty royals. She acts polite, but inside, she just can’t suppress her irritation at the high-and-mightiness of some of them.
    Parties and dances. All that social pressure… No. Thank. You. Not that she gets many invites, fortunately.
    Coffee. It’s overrated. Tea is obviously the superior hot drink.

[ Strengths ] : Her passion and determination. If she takes an interest in, or wants to achieve something, she’ll put her everything into it.
    Her compassion. Though usually one to stand in the background, she is unabashedly outspoken if she feels someone needs sticking up for, and would take risks and make sacrifices for her loved ones without hesitation.

[ Weaknesses ] : Social situations. She can come across as a bit socially awkward. She struggles with knowing when and how to speak – often alternating between staying too quiet, and saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. She’s also hopeless at picking up social cues, especially flirting.

[ Secret No Other Character Knows About: ] Avery has a debilitating fear of water. As a young child, she watched her mother drown during a family fishing trip, and it continues haunt her and fuel her nightmares. Due to her refusal to enter water, Avery has never learnt to swim, which ironically only worsens her fear.

[ Personality ] : Avery is a quiet girl, and can be apprehensive in new situations. She is very soft-hearted, caring deeply for those close to her and hating to see others in distress (including animals). She does come out of her shell when she passionately disagrees with something.

[ Bio ] : Avery is an only child, and was brought up for most of her childhood by a solo father after her mother’s death. From a young age, she had to take over the traditional feminine role in the household. Her father was kept busy as the sole breadwinner, and was unable to afford a housekeeper, so Avery quickly had to learn to clean, cook, and do other chores. Avery’s father home-schooled her, and she excelled at reading. Not going to school, Avery found little opportunity to socialize with kids her age and make friends. Though having always been shy by nature, she blames her lonely upbringing for the severity of her social anxieties. The world of Saint Ivy’s will be a very different experience for her…

[ Taken By ] : @dreamfortress

Audition set

• @filthysoul Gotcha. Thank you!

• alt text

a/n: still have things to sort out but a majority is there

Name : Alexandra Lippi
    Alias : Alex – which initially is how she prefers people to call her. The only person allowed to call her by her full name is her father. Raven.

Sexual Orientation : Bisexual
    Pronouns/Gender : She/Her – Cis Female
    Type of Student/Class Professor :
    Country belonging/servant/handmaid/defender to :

Likes : reading, being by herself, the smell of coffee in the morning, the color green, the seaside, homemade meals, leather jackets,
    Dislikes : nosy people, having a decent conversation, feeling helpless, fancy parties,

Weaknesses :

• Emotionally unavailable, struggles when it comes to socializing. Incredibly paranoid and has a difficult time trusting people or getting close with them for that matter.

Strengths :

• Incredibly talented at hand to hand combat. Loyal and protective to a very small number of people. Fluent in several languages.

Secret No Other Character Knows About: Despite being introduced as the defender of (insert royal here), Alexandra is actually the only living member of the Cattaneo royal family. Yes, that royal family – the one that was massacred on Christmas day ten years ago. Alexandra was only eight years old, hiding behind the secret passageway her brother stuffed her in. Poor Alexandra watched her entire family face the most awful deaths while she sat there, completely helpless.

Personality : Alexandra is quiet. She lacks basic skills and has trouble forming friendship due to her lack of trust in people. But despite all that, she doesn’t mind the loneliness – after all being on her own is when she feels the most safe and comfortable. Despite her peers’ prejudice, Alexandra is actually a fast learner – incredibly talented when it comes to learning new skills and languages, but sadly those can’t never really come handy in battle. Brave and determined, she’s known among her peers as a cold blooded woman, often injuring her partners during sparring and not really caring whether they get hurt or not.

Bio : The only real thing about Alexandra is her name and even that has been slightly modified in order for her to keep her identity a secret. The second she watched the last member of her family perish, she no longer was Alexandria Cattaneo, but a completely different person. A stranger that even she can’t recognize when she looks at herself in the mirror despite the fact that many years have passed since then.

The memory of her family’s massacre is etched in the back of her brain. Her mother’s screams force her to wake up drenched in cold sweat in the middle of the night and her brother’s pleading haunts her until this day. She remembers standing in the pool of her father’s blood and her sister’s frantically wiping away any traces of it that her shoes might’ve left as they fled the dining hall. She remembers the blood and how it’s smell took over all her senses. How it made her feel helpless as she watched her brother’s beheading as she stood there, stuffed in the secret passageway behind her parents’ king sized bed. She remembers the way her hands smelled as she pressed them against her face in order to suppress her sobs.

It should’ve faded by now, but it’s still there, as if it happened yesterday.

Alex spent the next eight years of her life in an orphanage. No one knew where she came from and why she refused to eat anything or speak. Her behavior slightly terrified the care takers who weren't exactly sure how to handle a child who despite its quiet demeanor had eyes so full of rage - as if she was waiting for the right moment to snap.

Taken By : hopefully spacelava

• @spacelava okay question I know your character is a royal but she's keeping it a secret so is she openly a royal or disguised as a defender? I saw you said sparring?

• @filthysoul she's disguised as a defender. i changed it to a defender because you said that all spots were taken so i felt this direction will suit her storyline a lot better. i hope it's not a problem

• @spacelava no of course not I love that! I would love to plot some between our characters!

• THERE ARE 3 MORE DAYS LEFT FOR AUDITIONS

• Saint Ivy's Academy { ON HOLD }

• Name : Ophelia Brousseau
    • Type of Student/Professor of class ________ : Royal
    • Faceclaim : Natalie Dormer

(I've never done rping before but I want to give it a go! Just fyi 🙂 )

• @cherry-wine that's totally fine!

• 0_1530454776292_falene.png
    [[ https://urstyle.com/styles/1709514 ]]

[ Name ] :

• Falene Rue Chapell [fā‘lēn ro̅o̅ ‘chă·pəl]

[ Age ] :

[ Alias ] :

• n/a

[ Sexual Orientation ] :

• heterosexual

[ Pronouns/Gender ] :

• she/her/hers

[ Type of Student/Class Professor ] :

• handmaid

[ Type of Royal ] : royal court only

• n/a

[ Country belonging/servant/handmaid/defender to ] :

• TBD (I have to coordinate with a royal, don’t I?)

[ Country’s background ] : royal court only

• n/a

[ Likes ] :

• pulling her hair back
    • feeling certain of herself
    • lotion
    • being organized
    • knowing everything that’s going on
    • comfortable clothes, especially old, worn jeans

[ Dislikes ] :

• patronization
    • feeling cold
    • royals who lord their status over hers
    • most makeup, usually
    • secrets...that aren’t her own
    • untidiness

[ Weaknesses ] :

• her curiosity—her need to know everything
    • her impetuousness
    • her temper

[ Strengths ] :

• she’s good at finding out information in various ways
    • she understands people, what makes them tick
    • she will doggedly pursue the things she really, really wants

[ Secret No Other Character Knows About: ]

• When Falene was 14, she was engrossed in sweeping the floor when she accidentally elbowed a young, married visiting diplomat, Ade Heitmann. She grudgingly apologized, and something about her gutsy attitude and sweet face charmed Ade. Despite her servitude, he began to seek her out. He treated her like a little sister: teasing her, giving her small gifts, nicknaming her Fay. Falene became enamored with Ade—perhaps even obsessively so—and the special treatment wholly, utterly, pit-of-her-soul convinced Falene that he was in love with her. One day, things reached an inevitable crescendo and she kissed him. He pulled away immediately, furiously admonished her, and stormed away. Falene, in turn, decompensated. She faked a shockingly intimate letter from another handmaid, then snuck into Ade’s guest chambers while he was at a meeting, leaving the letter on his bed. As she expected, his wife found it. This resulted in both the other handmaid being fired, and the highly publicized divorce of Ade and his wife. Three lives were ruined. Falene’s was not one of them.

[ Personality ] :

• Falene’s mother always described her as a “strange little girl.” She was a sullen, watchful child, and grew into a sullen, watchful teenager. She doesn’t like to speak without good reason; she would much rather observe and assess everyone around her. Because she comes across as cold and indifferent, people are often surprised when her temper rears its head—she is quick to anger, takes offense easily, and is often defensive. Although her anger is more typically freezing than scorching, it’s still rather shocking. After an outburst, Falene may seem to calm down quickly, but in reality, she never lets go of a grudge. She is prone to seeking revenge for revenge’s sake, rather than for any sense of justice. Being underestimated or condescended especially embitters her, which is why she resents her position as a handmaid. Perhaps the only aspect of her position which she enjoys is that it essentially renders her invisible. This is useful in her never-ending hunt for knowledge. But if she had it her way, she wouldn’t be invisible...she would be omniscient. She hates not understanding or being on the outside of something. When she is on the outside looking in, she cannot bear that things are out of her hands. Falene would go to virtually any length for any shred of control. It’s why her obsession with Ade Heitmann terrified her. It came on inexplicably, unexpectedly, and almost immediately, and she could not restrain it. Perhaps her deepest fear is falling into that uncontrollable mania once more.

[ Bio ] :

• Falene’s mother, Flora Chapell, began working in the castle as a handmaid in her late teens. A few years later, she fell in love with another servant, a man named Merak. Flora became pregnant near the sudden end of their romance. But she didn’t know it, and when Merak decided to leave the castle in an attempt to find better work, he left behind the mother of his child—whom he never knew existed. Flora was heartbroken when Merak left, especially when she learned of her pregnancy and realized that the child would be fatherless. So Falene came to be. She grew up working beside her mother, and grimly assumed she would be a handmaid in this castle forever. After all, it was all she had ever known.

[ Taken By ] :

• @mormon-girl

• @filthysoul So I don't think I'll be able to do the start of the roleplay, because I'll be on vacation from today to July 14th and won't have computer access. Is that okay? 😫

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.