Blog Post Series Idea: Behind the Scenes of Being a Group Administrator!

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great first week of November, I can't believe it is a new month already! In September I had a blog post idea that I wanted to run by you guys to see if this is something you would be interested in so please let me know in the comments below what you think about it!

So the idea was to do a blog post series featuring what it is like to be a group administrator! The series would look something like this (each one of these points would be a separate post) :

1. General Introduction, what are the typical responsibilities that I have as a group admin, introduction to my groups, etc.
    2. How I make my contests: from start to finish (including how I come up with themes, how I make my contest banners, pick contest lengths, etc.)
    3. Do's and Don'ts: The Unspoken Rules for Group Administrators
    4. Tips on How to Get Started Creating Your Own Group!

If this gets enough interest and I end up making it, I would love it if some group administrators would collaborate on it and give their input! Let me know in the comments section or private message if you would be interested!

If not, there are some other blog post ideas that I am thinking of making including a behind the scenes look into how I make my magazine-style sets since my first post on how I make my organized sets did pretty well 😊

Please let me know what you think about these ideas and have a great day!
    ~ Mayblooms

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@mayblooms hey Maya, for a while now I’ve been thinking about figuring out (as you see you are much further along than I am) how to get a moderator conversation started. I was thinking about a moderator only group but never found the time to check to see if was already one created. I’d be very interested in a blog. Cheers
    Paige

@fassionista awesome, thanks for your feedback! A moderator group sounds cool but at the same time anyone can become a moderator so I don’t know how you would screen that entry process or if it would be invite only. Feel free to private message me and we can come up with ideas because it is an amazing idea and would be fun to talk with other admin! I would love to work with you on the blog series though!

Hello guys! Thank you to those who gave feedback on this post, I really appreciate it! I have decided to start this blog series and the first post just went up a minute ago so feel free to check it out! Here is the link: https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2417570/being-a-group-administrator-introduction-and-typical-responsibilities

Again, if you are a group administrator and would like to collaborate on this series (this includes giving ideas of things I should mention, your own personal stories/adventures about being an admin, responsibilities, anything just highlighting your experience that you think people should know) feel free to either comment or private message me!

~ Mayblooms

• Your Style and Fashion

@mayblooms Hi, dear 💗
    I want to say that I think this is a wonderful ideas. 💗

Hey guys! I posted the official series link to this blog series in the community tab, but I will also link it here so you can access all of the posts (four so far) in one place!

https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2417940/behind-the-scenes-of-being-a-group-admin-official-series-links

Thank you for your feedback and support!

• It's Your Imagination

This is the first I've seen of this series! Sorry I missed it, but now I can catch up! This is such an interesting idea.✨

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.