Old Polyvore items and Pinterest

• Color Crush!

I'm sure i've read it somewhere and somebody mentioned it..we can upload our old polyvore items on pinterest?and how? Thank you ❀

• Doll Group

@sonia-10 Try putting your own name and polyvore and see what comes up(are you a member on pinterest?If not you may have to join?not sure about that) Here is a link to a polyvore users page-she saved her items and sets too I think. I found her when I put polyvore and likes in the google search. This is her link - https://www.pinterest.com.au/solarpunkartist/my-polyvore-finds-liked-items-sets/?lp=true I don't know what you are looking for exactly but there are quite a few items in that board.Put any one you know from polyvore and there sets and some items will come up. I am not using the clipper yet so I just add items the old way. It is the same on pinterest as anywhere else. (R) click on the item then (l) click to open the view items then click on that (r) then save as per usual. Add to your items Hope this helps a little cheers xoxox

• Doll Group

Oh and I just put a few members collections together-you may find some items you like there. Just have a look you never know πŸ™‚ ❀

• Color Crush!

@diannec thank you dear ❀ well i didn't mean that exactly and maybe i didn't say it right..i was wondering if the polyvore files (the ones we downloaded) can be uploaded on pinterest and if they are showing..i don't have an account so i don't know (but my mom does,guess she's cooler than me πŸ˜† ) and i'll search everything now ❀ Oh and you have some nice collections there ❀

• Doll Group

@sonia-10 hi, at this point I haven’t come across an easy way to put your sets on Pinterest you can put them there one by one from the the download file, just open a Pinterest account though πŸ˜‚

• MS. CASUAL

@diannec
    Wow, thank you for telling us about it. I looked up my name and my sets show. I don't know if they're all there. Amazing find!!!!! made my day

• Magazine Look

Dear @sonia-10 , @janesstylediary is right πŸ™‚ You should go to Pinterest, Sign up for an account and then do this:

• Go to your profile and choose tab Pins
      0_1527960502859_Untditled.png
    • Click on + sign, then this screen will appear:
      0_1527960597853_Untitdd2led.png
    • Drag and drop your files onto the marked surface or click the camera icon and select images.

Please note that you need an unpacked .zip file from Polyvore. Once you unpack the file, you should be able to see folders and spreadsheets. Your sets are in the folder named "Sets".
    0_1527960778781_Untitddled.png
    Hope this helps! Good luck! πŸ€ πŸ’–

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.