Dear all, PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH SET UPLOAD, it's taking its toll on the site

• Doll Group

This.
    Plus, it's really not helping that people keep making new threads on things already being discussed (at length, I might add).
    Patience is key. And reading around a bit helps, too. >.<!

• Polyfam

my impatient af self has been a little šŸ˜• waiting for all my old sets to be uploaded lol but i totally agree with this!! those who want to upload their work now should probably wait a bit tbh, at least until all the activity on this site dies down a bit. i started importing mine three days ago and it still hasn't finished yet, i suspect it's probably because of how busy it is right now.

i really do think urstyle has a ton of potential. we all just need to chill and have trust in this site šŸ™ƒ

• u r so right I was wondering did the site know what it had taken on some of us had thousands of sets. I felt kinda bad about the enormous amount of data that we bring to any site, but u r right we must b patient and give this site a chance to realize what tremendous undertaking it is.

• <3 Anime & Manga <3

So I do have one problem and I apologize if this have been discussed but I can't seem to find the thread to say if it has. I'm trying to upload items and after seven items it's stopped showing. I've cleared the cache about ten times and still nothing. I assume it might be something to do with the people uploading?

• Doll Group

@natasha-maree13 It's being discussed, yes.
    Home URSTYLE News ADD YOUR OWN PIC!
    https://urstyle.com/topic/466613/add-your-own-pic

In short

• keep in mind there's a lot of lag right now due to people uploading a lot of sets at the same time
    • check your link carefully, it must be an image link
    • some sites will not cooperate, no matter what you throw at them

I do suggest reading that entire thread, and, if you still have questions, to ask them there.

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

i want to say thank you to the Urstyle Team. You are doing a great job! (Also updating the website on weekend!!!)

.ā–€ā–ˆā–€.ā–ˆā–„ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–€ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–„.ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–„ā–€ć€€ā–ˆā–„ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–€ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā”€ā–ˆ
    ā”€.ā–ˆ.ā”€ā–ˆā–€ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–€ā–ˆ.ā–ˆ.ā–€ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–€ā–„怀ā”€ā–ˆ.ā”€ā–ˆā–„ā–ˆ.ā–ˆā–„ā–ˆ

• <3 Anime & Manga <3

@myrrael I tried honestly but with the lag it's kinda hard and it keeps crashing. Which is fine cause of the traffic which is the reason I asked here cause i couldn't find it

• Doll Group

@natasha-maree13 I know what you mean. It took me half an hour to load someone's sets to be able to fav a row of them.
    But, yeah, patience is the key. Good luck and don't overdo it.

• Don't worry! Be happy! ā˜ŗ

@vn1ta said in Dear all, PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH SET UPLOAD, it's taking its toll on the site:

Dear Polyvore friends, I understand all of you and I believe that you want to make everything feel like "home" as soon as possible, and that you've been hurt by Ssense's actions of destroying our work... I've been through the exact same, had over 2 000 sets, almost 100 000 followers, over 17 million set views etc.
    But we need to understand that this site needs time to develop. And by uploading our older work, we're making it impossible to create anything new. Ever since set upload is possible, the site constantly crashes and shows "Excessive load" page.
    Please, let's give them some time to develop šŸ™‚
    Thanks for your time, love you all! ā™„ xo
    Anita

I also understand that we miss polyvore, I was also designing it. But why upload all your creations here. Just make new, this site can not do anything about it, this is not polyvore. Start over. I've already experienced 6x that I lost my new creation here because he did not upload well, I'm not happy about that either. Everyone is doing their best to make this site run smoothly.

• URSTYLE Team

Dear Users and our Friends!

Thank you very much for your understanding. Improving performance of our site is our key priority, we know how important it is for good user experience to make the site work efficiently.

Thank you again!

Oliwia and URSTYLE Team

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.