• Ok just so everyone knows I’m liking Sets only to find they’ve become unliked. No little red heart to share and no comments being allowed. I’m sure they wil, work out all the glitches soon. We’re appreciative of them trying to accommodate us with all the new updates. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend everyone xx

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Yes...Im having the same issue. Also uploading with the URL stopped working for me. So much happening all at one-time. Soon it will run smoothly. Muah 😘

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

I have the same issues... OK, I thought I was doing something wrong, ha ha. Everything is working slow today... There has been huge traffic here these days. I hope our sweet URSTYLE has enough storage for all our uploads:))

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@blonde-ambition The same issue here. Until they get the site up to capacity, which I am sure is overwhelming to all the PV similar sites right now, we all have to be patient & understanding. Even as I say that, I still feel frustrated at the same time. But..it's either attempt to make sets, like other sets or.......do my taxes, LOL!!! Plus topics like this give them feed back. Happy weekend to you too!!!!

• Happy weekend to you. I am hopeful that the glitches are being worked out too. 💙

• Art Rose

Yes I'm having the same, with the hearts and with some comments too! I put them in or click hearts come away and they disappear. Guess just a few glitches and perhaps the uploads taking memory!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.