Polyvore sets :)

• Is anyone else planning on going through and liking, or in some cases re-liking the sets from other former Polyvore members once the sets are uploaded?

I hate seeing my sets all at zero again 🙂 I imagine others do as well. So, I am hoping to be able to get through a person or two a day out of the people I follow and that follow me and look at and like sets.

Melannf

• Edgy Trash

That would be lovely. It's a little sad to see my sets with no likes at all tbh 😞
    I haven't found anyone I used to follow at Polyvore but I may do that to some of the people I currently follow~

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

@melannf This is another site, so why is it difficult to start again. It is wonderful that you can place your previously made sets here. I did not know that this was possible, it occurred to me last night that some of the sets were very similar to those of polyvore. Now the mystery is solved. I wonder if I can find out how I can do that. Incidentally, you have placed beautiful sets of polyvore here. Warm greeting from Margot

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.