hey from polyvore!

• Hi! I used to be heronstairsbro/fergusroderickmacleod on Polyvore! I was devastated when I logged on to make a set for a new OC, only to see everything was GONE! After a day or so of perusing the petition to bring Polyvore back, someone linked this site! So I thought why not, and gave it a go! So here I am now, excited for a fresh start.

For a more formal introduction: my name is Lawrence, I'm 18 and I've been designing sets for RP characters and story characters for about six years now. I'm into Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural and The Mortal Instruments, and so much more. I'm a pretty friendly person, but don't respond to messages often (my friendliness goes hand in hand with some serious anxiety sadly) so if you message me and I don't get back to you, I'm sorry!

Well, that's all I really have to say! Have a wonderful day, and keep creating!

• Polyfam

I love TMI!

• @franca-helo

I'm absolutely in love with TMI, even if I'm not the biggest Clary fan. Same with TID- not the biggest Tessa fan. I guess I'm more of a side character fan (as indicated by my shameless username). I think the only thing TMI/TID/etc thing I'm not into is Shadowhunters (aside from Malec, which I've heard they're actually doing right). Sorry for rambling a little, been a good while since I've actually spoken to someone who's into TMI!

• CELEBRITY STYLE

We are all so excited for a fresh start! ❤

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.