Improvements for URSTYLE! What is your suggestions?

• Search engine for COMMUNITY 🙂 I duplicate a topic
    https://urstyle.com/topic/447258/new-features
    Write in above

We all wants URSTYLE be perfect 😉 So what is your propositions?

My proposals:

1. Daily stylization
    2. Users search engine
    3. text bookmark in CREATE, search engine in all bookmarks
  • FOOD AND FLOWERS

@joktojotta I would like to sign my sets! I hope that will happen:)

• Edgy Trash

A few collection improvements:

1. Mass adding stuff into collections (seriously, adding one item at a time takes so long).
    2. Having the collections in the creator space ofc! I'm planning to upload many items I used often on Polyvore so I want to organize them into collections and have them available while I create sets! 🙂

• They've done a great job, I'm excited for all of the improvements!

I would love to see collections similar to what Pinterest now has, where you can organize several sub-folders/ collections into one larger board/collection. It makes thinks so clean and easy to find. I would also love to be able to alpha sort.

• Edgy Trash

@freezespell said in Improvements for URSTYLE! What is your suggestions?:

A few collection improvements:

1. Mass adding stuff into collections (seriously, adding one item at a time takes so long).
    2. Having the collections in the creator space ofc! I'm planning to upload many items I used often on Polyvore so I want to organize them into collections and have them available while I create sets! 🙂

Adding this because I forgot:
    3) Being able to delete/rename/edit collections and the items in them!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@joktojotta LOL, you asked

Android App
    IOS App
    Art Sets (this could be could be a side benefit, accomplished by Pinterest clipper, and links to side sites like Fotki)
    Save Draft sets until ready to publish
    Pinterest Clipper, compile and save for later use
    Use personal photos, compile them on a user home page for later use
    Basic shapes, in a set of about 30 color tones, and levels of opacity, line, cirlce, diamond, square, triangle
    Outside resouces for special effects, like fotki, designseed, cooltext, other clip art
    Ability to 360 degree rotate any object.
    In addition to shape any object, by drawing lines around it to keep only a portion of it, option to save modified piece for others to use
    In addition to shape any object, by drawing lines around it to keep only a portion of it, the ability to simply crop by moving vertical and horizontal lines
    Search any object by type,description, brand, price, color, store, resource, additional categories
    Color blocks to put over something we wanted to hide, e.g. pocket book handles
    Current people, magazine articles, with links to see and ways to use in our sets
    Special effects, e.g. light, shadows
    Ability to type text and add to sets
    Ability to click on an item and buy it, from within our own sets or those of others
    Ability to build a collection of liked items on an individual resource page
    Ability to build a collection of other sets from others
    Ability to see sets from all members we follow from one tab
    Ability to add comments quickly on a set we viewed, then go back to where we were on main set feed page
    Ability to like the comments on our sets from others
    Ability to see who liked a set we created
    Ability to respond to comments on our sets by using @member name

• Doll Group

@joktojotta There's already a thread open for this 🙂
    You can find it here;
    Home URSTYLE HELP New features
    https://urstyle.com/topic/447258/new-features

• Doll Group

I would love a text tab so I can sign my sets please 😊

• It would great to have a whole new category for Jewelry, as it is located within the Woman section.
    Would be a great help to have it separate.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.