Dear POLYVORE Users! 🔥

• Ciao,
    grazie per aver rimodernato l'editor e dato la possibilità di importare oggetti.
    Volevo dirti che la funzione importa oggetti ha molte difficoltà e sono riuscita ad importare pochissimi oggetti.
    Può essere che ci siano delle modificazioni da fare.
    Vorrei suggerirti di inserire nell'editor un semplice tasto ritaglia immagine per rendere il ritaglio preciso e veloce.
    Mi sono iscritta ed attendo che il tutto sia funzionante.
    Dstinti saluti
    Patrizia

• @ahlexandra
    Lo spero anche io.

• @artgivesmelife
    E' anche il mio desiderio.

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Hi! I am so glad that you are working so hard to make polyvore users feel at home, thank you! The site is great, very promising, I'm excited to see the new features. I have a few suggestions - although you probably thought of these yourselves, I'll mention them anyway. It would be great if we could add items to collections more simply, that is by browsing through all of our items and checking the ones we would like to add to the collection. Also, I would love it if we could edit collections (edit the title, remove items) and delete items and collections. Also, the option to add tags to items would be useful. And the ability to search items and collections!
    Again, thank you for creating a substitute for polyvore so quickly! 🙂

• K-pop inspired by sets

This is great! Thank you so much for harbouring us Polyvore users with such precision.

• @olivpear
    Hello Oliwia,
    Much appreciate that you & your friends are trying to make a home here for the polyfam.
    I did artistic sets, interior spaces occasionally fashion. and right now not feeling your site. Things that need to improve for me.
    Love the slide bar, to work in the negative space. but it should be there even after we crop. fading in pictures is a big deal. so a better cropping tool should be 1st on your list, please. maybe add shapes too. Not seeing what we are moving around the outline for me is to light. ( as is the text in the comments also way to small) and clicking on it does not show up in the boxes, so you are guessing what you what to move. Something that I wished Polyvore had was a lockdown everything used. and then we can uncheck it to move it. for in poly your whole set jump when trying to move one piece.
    You have promising plans for the future will be looking forward to seeing them come to light. Good luck.
    I know there are many companies trying to win polyfam to there sites. seeing that many are new, funding may be tight. How about a merge? We all win you all get the traffic. We get a new playground faster.

• Top Sets

Hi @olivpear 🙂 please, you can try improve the technique of trimming items, would be just great, to trim items with ease, straight and without those gray lines at the end of trimming. I think, it eased the process of creating a set. Here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akFAOWUqdns how it looked on Polyvore I would be very grateful, if you would consider this possibility. And it would be wonderful to also add a category of text, where there would be different fonts, that we could use in the set and edit. Here's an example: 0_1523975716363_v4-728px-Use-Polyvore-Step-10-Version-2.jpg On polyvore, when someone liked a set, on polyvore likes were counted automatically. Here shows not the number of sets and their name. And when there is a large number of liked sets need time all to count. It would be really great to add these features in the near future. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for your great work, for your efforts and help, to make us feel good here. You are very kind and do a wonderful job! Best wishes, Danielle.

• Hey! Thank you so much for being responsive and for trying to give us poly refugees a new home! One suggestion that I haven't seen made yet would be a way to edit collections (such as removing images or rearranging them). So if you could maybe think of adding that to a future update:) I know you guys are trying hard to add as many new features as you can which I super appreciate!

• Hi, new comer from polyvore here, just wanted to know if there are directions on how to upload old sets? I'm trying my best to figure this all out. Thank you so much! -Nikole

• Doll Group

• The site is incredible! Thank you for the work. But I'm having a serious problem, I'm weeks trying to import my sets of polyvore . It says that it loads and soon it will appear in my profile, but until now nothing. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Please help me! 😞

• hey! i was wondering if you'll make a clipper tool as well? thanks!

• URSTYLE Team

@followmiiin just PM to us and we will help you with imports
    @Heather-Marie-Awan yes, it will be available very soon 😎

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Thank you so much for getting us ladies back to making up our sets. When Polyvore finished I thought what will I do now, a friend told me about URSTYLE and I am so happy with it. At some time will you be doing frames for us to put round our outfits and also animals and flowers. I appreciate all the hard work you are doing for us ladies. Once again thank you so much.

• im so grateful for the creation of URSTYLE!! is an app a possiblity for the future? i would love to have this on my phone ♥

• How do I import all my Polyvore stuff? I still haven't received any emails from Polyvore/Sense with the sets I created. Not sure what to do 😞 I requested my stuff over a month ago now I think.

• I am excited and HAPPY with the updates so far. Outside of the things I know your team is working on, I am waiting for a cutting tool similar to Polyvore. It was heaven. Here is an example: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjeU8nzM7Vo](link url)

• Fashion Girls

I can not import my old Polyvore profile

• URSTYLE Team

@luana-isidoro Please contact me directly: [email protected] and I will help you with your sets' upload ♥

• Hello! Is the Polyvore import allowed even now? I heard it was only for 3 months ago. If so, is there anyway to contact SSENSE?

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.