PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• Polyfam

@URSTYLE please make some easy way to see friends sets / sets made by people i follow. i do not like to miss sets made by my dear friends. thank you 🙂

• I would like to suggest a change to how items appear when adding them to sets in the set creator. If you add a transparent item, there is a lot of empty space around the item that can be difficult to manage. Many times, I have to crop (using the circle or square tools) the item to make it fit. Then it is no longer transparent and with the white background, it is difficult to layer items and add shadows behind the items. Is there any way to have items without a white background be limited to the size of the actual item?

I understand that there is a cropping tool available to outline the item which would eliminate the white background, but have had difficulties in being successful when trying to use it, especially on an item that does not have straight edges.

Thanks for all of the new features! Love what you are doing with the site. 😊

• Magazine Look

@affton Yes dear, you're right! This is very important: "background limited to the size of the actual item" - both for regular items and for items with a transparent background! 😊 ⚠

0_1527944956872_Untitleddd.png
    As everyone can see from this example, Existing items take up normal portion of the background. However, Uploaded items take up a lot more space than the size of the actual item.

This creates a problem because items need to be cropped in order to fit the background limits. If they don't fit the background limits (square), the set appears significantly smaller.

• Magazine Look

The previously requested "DEFAULT NO BACKGROUND DISPLAY" for items creates a PROBLEM WITH .PNG IMAGES (and other images without background) 😞 I'm afraid that this will confuse many members (please see the attached images for details).

Additionally, items now need more time to show up (first they come in blurry and then they load properly after a while).

0_1527946302272_pngproblem.png
    0_1527946392437_pngsolut.png
    In conclusion, I think that all of us can switch to "No background" if we find it necessary. I believe that the default background option should be the one with background. 🙂

• Magazine Look

Our sets are being saved and shared in the .png format , which alters the way they look. Please see the attached photos. It might be better if the sets were saved as square .jpg files.
    0_1527955621868_sets.png

• Magazine Look

Minor problem that should be mentioned is the one when Clipper displays site activity or an active forum reply, instead of showing its regular screen. Please see the attached picture for more details. 🙂
    0_1527963826228_Clipper_problem.png
    The site also displays an active forum reply over all newly opened tabs until the reply is submitted (e.g. on the picture below) :
    0_1527963969133_ff.png
    Once again, Urstyle team, THANK YOU for all that you're doing 🙂 💖 ⭐

• Magazine Look

It would be fantastic to enable links , tags and hashtags on Urstyle 🙂 Many artists and designers are interested in promoting their work here and if they were able to link Urstyle with their platforms, that would be great 💖

• @vn1ta I strongly agree with your comment. There were many artists who showcased their work (art products) within Polyvore sets and it would be nice for them to be able to continue to do so with URSTYLE, using links to their products from set items. 😊

• Magazine Look

@affton Thank you for letting me know, dear! 😊 I'm sure that our team is working on providing this possibility too! 😊 💖

• So I wanted to clip two things I found online to my Urstyle account. I got chrome so I could download the tool successfully. But only one of them have arrived to my items? It said I would have the items soon on my account but one still isn't there. It has been several days. Hm? Why? 😕 🙂

• Magazine Look

@litenunge Hi dear 🙂 Have you tried to upload the same item again?

Please note that Urstyle (for now) works best on PC or laptop and Google Chrome browser.

Also, cleaning cookies & cache and updating your browser to the latest version are recommended (instructions are given here: https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/important-information-about-urstyle ).

Best wishes! 💖

• @vn1ta Thanks! I will try this! 🙂

• Twisted Gypsies

I think the new section for Collections you put in the Create Page is outstanding! There's an issue with losing the Create Page in the process though. When I go into the Collections Page, I have to open up another tab in Urstyle to get back into the Set I'm Creating. Is there a way to go searching in Collections and track back to the Create Page without having to open up another tab? Thanks so much? 🙂

• Magazine Look

@rainheartart Hey dear, I was just wondering if I'm missing something 🙂 You can see the Collections in the CREATE mode menu on the right (marked with number 1 on the pic below), or are you referring to the link for Collections from the 3 bars menu on the left (marked with number 2 on the pic below)? 🙂

Best wishes! 💖
    0_1528145402033_555.png

• Twisted Gypsies

@vn1ta yes that's what I'm referring to. I click ont the bars and the drop down menu appears. I click on Collections and key in the Category I want and before it will search for that Category, a message pops up with the Confirm that I'm leaving the Create Page. So I lose the Create Page when I go looking for any type of Collections and I can't get the page back unless I open up another tab. I tried saving and refreshing the Page before I did the Search but I can't go back to the original Create Page. Are you dizzy yet? 😉

• Magazine Look

@rainheartart I understand. I don't have a tab "Collections" in the CREATE mode, so that's why I was asking. 🙂

Actually, I think that the 3 bars menu (on the left) wasn't really intended to be used at the same time as the CREATE mode (Editor where we make sets). It's a separate function, I think 🙂

If I understood the announcements, we should be able to see the Collections in the CREATE mode with the next Urstyle update. We will have a tab called Collections directly inside the Editor (next to WOMAN, MAN, KIDS, HOME, TEXT, LIKES, MY ITEMS...).

To conclude, I wanted to say that you should separately access Collections in the 3 bars menu on the left and separately access CREATE mode (Editor). Otherwise, there is a risk of loosing set if it wasn't saved. Hope you understand me 🙂

And don't worry, I think that we'll be able to access and open collections in the Editor soon (like on Polyvore). 💖

• Twisted Gypsies

@vn1ta thanks for the suggestion, good idea! 🙂 Yes I heard something about that as well, so you're right, it's just being patient with the process. 🙂

• MS. CASUAL

It would be very beneficial and I believe drive a good bit of traffic to have our clipped images link directly back to our products. I know several in the design community that are holding back just for this reason

• Magazine Look

PLEASE make cropping points smaller 🙏 It's really difficult to cut anything well, I cannot even see what I'm cropping because those large points cover up big portion of the item. See the picture below for visual explanation.
    0_1528330323893_Cropping.png
    Thanks in advance! 💝

• URSTYLE Team

@vn1ta it's probably related to your browser size, try to maximize browser and use this tool. We will fix it anyway

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.