PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• Twisted Gypsies

@rosanna
    Hi there! There are work-arounds to some of your suggestions...

๐Ÿ’™ To make the images in the Item Organizer bigger so that they'll be easier to see and sort into categories, simply adjust the View percentage on your browser when using the item organizer.

๐Ÿ’™ The Duplicates occur because each person who uploads/clips images to this site saves them by different names. Same image, different name. There's no real way for UrStyle to detect and "merge" identical images because the coding (the name given to the image) prevents that.
    If you create Collections by theme, or by color, or what-have-you, then you can simply go through them using the Item Organizer and remove any duplicates manually.

๐Ÿ’™ I didn't understand what you mean by "A function to "mass-rename" items so that they'll be easier to find when you search for them."
    If you personally clip or upload an image to UrStyle, you can name it whatever you like. Since images are shared, they retain the name given to them by whoever originally loaded them to this site. For those who create their own graphics, renaming those original creations removes their "artistic mark" (so to speak) from them. And because people organize items differently, and use a variety of terms (and languages) for the same kinds of items, I don't see UrStyle investing time and money on this. What I may label as a "plant" someone else may consider to be a "shrub". Best thing to do is clip items for yourself and name them whatever you wish, or simply organize them another way. โ˜บ

๐Ÿ’™ You requested:
    "A way to recolor an item or adjust contrast and hue directly in "Create", and then being able to save that preset for a future use would be pretty nice. Maybe even saving it universally so that everyone could use it like that. Save cropped item presets universally so that people can use eachothers presets."

That kinds comes under the heading of image editing.
    UrStyle was not created to be an image editor and there's no money in it for them to add more intensive editing features. There are so many image editing programs that one can use, and anyone who does use them has their favorite program/s, which is how we get such a variety of unbelievable graphic art to work with. You can certainly use some of your creative time to create and then load your own images, which is actually lots of fun.

Keep in mind that this site really exists to generate money for UrStyle. The artists here, such as you and I, help them to do this by using images of purchasable items offered to UrStyle by their advertisers (paying customers.) To give us the ability to dramatically change the appearance of those specific graphics would NOT be conducive to generating revenue and would be a form of false advertising, which would not make their clients happy. The fact that we have the ability to upload additional graphic images, including those we create or edit ourselves is AWESOME! Organizing them is a personal option we also have available to us. Find a way that works for you, the best you can, and have fun!

๐Ÿ’™ Lastly, where you suggest that: " In "My Feed", it would be nice if you could showcase single items that the people you follow are saving, and not just their sets."
    Do you mean the items they have Liked? You can check anyone's Likes and see the items they've Liked. To see what they've clipped or uploaded, you can check their MY ITEMS feed. You can also check their collections. Just go to the tab that shows who you are following an look around.

Personally, I prefer my feed just to feature Sets. It would be too busy and a visual turn-off if they added items people have 'saved'. That's what Collections are for. I would also hate that feature for other reasons, but that's not relevant.

๐Ÿ’œ If you're looking for more items, click here and have a read. I hope you find it helpful!!!
    https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2409440/helpful-tips-tricks-in-the-urstyle-create-editor-interior-exterior-set-edition/29

• I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is already a function on the site for this, but I am wondering if there is a way to search for/view items that others have clipped in the create tab.

• Twisted Gypsies

@aiyanaasimone They show up in the create tab but you cannot specifically search for them as such, as far as I know, as it depends on what that person has named the item. You're better off searching through collections, Liking the items you might want to use for a Set, and then using them in the Create Tab by clicking over to your Liked Items. ๐Ÿ™‚

• GBU-reunite

@funkyjunkygypsy @Rosanna @admin Maybe Iโ€™m not remembering correctly but I could had sworn that Polyvore somehow eliminated the duplicate item issue... I remember that if I had clipped something I had already clipped before, it went back into my items unorganized and if I clipped something someone had already clipped, it just saved that same image to my items. But it may be harder for URSTYLE to do what PV did since items you clip and items you like are separated. But Iโ€™m pretty sure that if you and I were to, say clip the same item from a retailer website without changing the name , it definitely would clip two separate items for us.

• Color Crush!

@luckied99 Hello Tisha! Thank you very much for the links. I'm answering so late because I went through various computer problems. Sorry about that! I like the idea of Canva and I also enjoyed DesignBold which gives quick results by easy drag and drop. This is exactly what I am looking for, but then for PC and not online. I live in Greece and we happen to have frequent problems with power cuts and sometimes a daylong outage. I feel safer if i have a program version on my physical computer with the images and design templates available on my hard disk. I have photoshop and now also the Affinity suite with publisher and Affinity Design and Photo. Great programs but fairly complex and with a rather steep learning curve. It will take a long time until I will be able to make some GOOD use of it. I do like the layer facility, though. But I do miss the drag and drop from your example tools very much. So I am still looking for this function to be integrated into one of my software applications. Thanks again for trying to help!
    Best regards from my little Greek island!

• @admin thanks for a great alternative to polyvore! Really enjoying urstyle. I would love a way to organise the items I've liked or uploaded into categories. It would also be helpful to reorganise items in collections I've made, rather than removing and re-adding like I have to do now. Thank you in advance.

• Aesthetic Vibes

Hi! I suggest adding a feature that allows moving items around in the collections. I've just faced this issue and i think it might've been brought up already but i wanted to mention it as well. I've just created a themed collection for the first time after polyvore (not a collection for sorting my items, but an aesthetic one) and because item organised displays all items randobly regardless of the time i liked them after i put them into a collection, i though that they will be displayed randomly in the finished collection as well. However, when i opened the finished collection i saw that all of them were displayed in the order i've added them, which is not what i want. And it's impossible to move them around, so i need to add all the items one by one in the exact order i want to make the whole collection look good. This is obviously extremely inconvenient and i hope that more acessible collection editor will be available in the future)

• I'm new to this site, so please forgive me if some of these features do exist (also, if they do exist, please let me know how I can find/use them!)

• A way to upload our own pictures, like from our camera role or computer files

• A way to easily create a set for someone else based on their collections

• @miranda-gulasy

If you navigate here:

https://urstyle.fashion/user/miranda-gulasy/items

there should be a button at the top left that says "ADD ITEMS." You can upload ten at a time from your computer's files.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by your second bullet point. However, if you like a collection that doesn't belong to you { aka, click on the heart so that it's fully red }, it can be accessed from the editor. When you're in the tabs on the top right, scroll all the way to the right where there is a little "+" sign. Then click on the "liked collections" option. You can then open the collections you have liked in the editor.

Here are a few other tips I've made for using urstyle in general:

https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2414872/topic

Happy creating!

• @e-lysium Thank you so much! My idea is for my friends and I to upload pictures of all of our clothes so we can style each other and give each other outfit ideas. I think your idea of using the liked collections feature will probably be the way to make this happen!

Is there a way to tag other users so they know I've made the set for them?

• hey idk if something like this is already in place and i've not found it, but can you change which items are previewed in a collection? currently it's the items that were added first, and i want different items to represent the entire collection, can i change those? if i can't it'd be cool if we were able to

• Doll Group

Hello, I know this topic is already old, I don't even know if it has any more atts, but I wanted to suggest that in the Contests part there was an option to switch from all contests to only contests in which you participate in groups, so it would appear more themes of your own creative style.

• I'd like to know who liked my items...
    Or is that too stalkerish? ๐Ÿ˜…

• Express.js and Node.js are often mentioned together in the context of web development, leading to some confusion about their roles. To clarify, Node.js is a runtime environment that executes qit.software/express-js-vs-node-js-explaining-the-differences/ JavaScript code outside a web browser, allowing developers to build server-side applications. On the other hand, Express.js is a web application framework designed for use with Node.js. It simplifies the process of building robust and scalable web applications by providing a set of features and tools.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.