Having a brain fog episode, can anyone help please. I can't remember where and how to go to search for collections, example spider webs. Hugs and thank you.
-
-
@joeanne I think you just have to write the words into the search part and then search, my dear? Am I wrong?
-
@dide-karaali-hos Thanks for your reply sweetie, much appreciated. write it in the search bar, where is the search bar lol. A complete fog happening sweetie. Any help would be so appreciated. Hugs xx
-
@joeanne Hi Jo, once you're in Create mode, look to your right for the Search bar and enter your search terms. The Search bar is located under the Topic Headings, e.g., Fashion, Art, Beauty, etc. Another option is to click on a heading and search from that point. Click on Art heading and then go to Search bar below and enter your search term. Sometimes, you receive a more refined search that way. Hope this helps! xx p.s. Here's a mini collection I created for you (or anyone) for quicker access. https://urstyle.fashion/collections/271056
️
️
️ -
@mahvelus-24-7 Hugs and thanks so much for your reply, Ivy. I'll certainly try that out for sure. There was another way I used to do it but can't remember. Hopefully it'll come back to me. xx
-
-
Press on the 3 bars on the left side, then press collections, then use the search feature to find what you want
-
@janesstylediary Oh wow, thanks for that suggestion, it's super easy!! I've been a regular on Urstyle for almost 8.5 years & I've never done it that way before! My method beforehand was usually this: from the HOME page, click the search icon at the extreme right top (looks like magnifying glass); a search bar comes up where you type your keywords, then you can refine it further by choosing All (default), Products, Sets, Collections, Users. I realize you undoubtedly know this, but I've explained it here in case others may not know....
{Sept 22, 2026} -
@pwhiteaurora thanks so much

-
@janesstylediary Thanks so much sweetie, that was helpful. I thank you. That's 2 new ways to how I remember doing it thanks to you and Ivy. Hugs xx
-
@pwhiteaurora Oh hugs and thanks so much. That's the way I used to do it. I appreciate you all taking the time to help me out.
