Upgrade 2024

• URSTYLE Team

Hey URSTYLERS,

Big news! We've just rolled out our first app update in over a year, and it's just the start of some awesome changes coming your way. We’re super excited about it and you should be too!

Today, we’ve jazzed up the homepage and the "Get Inspired" section to kick your fashion game up a notch. But that’s not all - we’re on a mission to squash those pesky bugs in the "Clipper Tool" and "Create Tool" and amp up the site’s overall vibe. Next up? We’re pumping life into the "Community" tab to make it the go-to spot for all things fashion, where you can chat about your latest finds and share your style tips.

A massive shoutout to all of you for sticking with us. Your support means the world, and we’re pumped to see our community grow. Spread the word on your socials that URSTYLE is back and better than ever 😎

Thanks for being the coolest part of URSTYLE. We can’t wait to hear what you think about the updates, so hit us up with your thoughts and ideas!

Cheers,
    Damian

• Style File

This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much for the fantastic "Get Inspired" section and the exciting news that awaits us ... Looking forward to discovering the next updates .
    Thank you very much in advance for bringing URSTYLE into the news again, we have all been looking forward to seeing this fantastic community grow. 😘

• Dollie🌼Divas

@admin Thankyou for the update on the update. I am unable to change my picture on my homepage. I have cleared cookies, rebooted, I choose the picture I want to upload and it just spins and spins but never changes. Not sure if this was affected by the update, but just wanted to point it out to you.

Personally I don't care for the update to the home page, just seems like a lot to scroll through to get to the sets, but again, just my opinion. The full page add that pops up anytime you go from one page to another is still an issue, but not sure if that was a part of this update either. Not complaining, just bringing it to your attention.

The clipper is working, so glad that was fixed. Appreciate all your help on these little glitches!

• URSTYLE Team

@cindu12 thank you for your voice 🙂 problem with uploading avatars and images on the community tab is caused by this upgrade and will be fixed in the next 48h

• Dollie🌼Divas

@admin Thank you very much for the quick reply and for letting me know this is just a temporary glitch!

• Be yourself, be unique

@admin great to see updates!

Is there any chance to make time order in contest? Like when we see all contests to be able to see when it ends, but without opening every contest?

Thank you for all your hard work to keep this page alive and active. ♥

• @admin
    Thank you Damian for sticking with this website and turning it into a sanctuary for many of us. looking forward to all your updates.

I would like to start a wish list for you to consider down the road if you can make it possible that would be fantastic ツ

for new Create Tools
    I would like to be able to clone my whole set or what I have highlighted.

I would also like to have a feature where I can turn any picture into black and white. Contrast any item and Colorize it.

being able to lock items in their place would be nice too, in having a side bar seeing your items used and can click on one to move or delete

Again thank you so much for all your hard work and for keeping this website running. Stay safe out there

• Hi, @admin
    if there's a way to rethink Clipper tool size. That would be great ツ
    it would be nice if at least one of the numbers would meet 280
    it would clip such as 456 x 256 or 224 x 398
    Thank you for all you do. Stay safe out there

• @martinabb I just add when my contest ends in description bit. Helps me know when I got to pick winners. But knowing when contest is ended would be useful. I constantly click a contest to join only have it ended already.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.