Trouble entering sets into Contests

• URSTYLE could you please address the issue with adding sets to Contests. I have tried adding sets to two Contest's and will only accept sets up to a certain place. Other people have entered sets past the time of where I can enter mine from. This is becoming really frustrating!!!

• It's All About The Background!

@joeanne I saw your post earlier post regarding this. Are your sets brand new or are you trying to add sets that are already made? When I'm creating a set for each contest I enter, I go through the group and hit create set so that as soon as my set is done and I save it, it will automatically go to where it's supposed to be. If you are doing it differently, there could be a problem or glitch with the site. I'm so sorry you are going through this! I love technology when it is working perfectly!

• @bev Thanks for your reply Bev. Ahh yes Technology, lol. I was able to enter some sets but not others even when there isn't a restriction on when the set was made. I was able to get a set from last year in but no others. The sets I wanted to enter weren't originally for this Contest but was in the Category of the Contest. Hope you can understand what I mean lol. Hugs and thanks Bev thinking it's a glitch of some kind and wish Urstyle would address and even acknowledge when asked for help with problems.

Good luck with it! Hopefully, the issue will be addressed. I had a lot of problems and glitches on Urstyle before I bought myself a new computer for Christmas (absolutely love it)! It loads in a blink of an eye and I have had very little issues, no matter what site I'm on.

• Polyfam

@joeanne I also have problems to load older sets. When I go to : Add set, I am not able to get anything when I search on sets name

• @bev Good to hear Bev, luck duck you with a new computer.
    Mines not that old but I have had one of my entering sets into one Contest resolved. The owner of the Group just set the Contest, so it accepted older sets as well, so all good in that one but the other is still a problem.

• @johbri That's exactly my problem with one of the Contests. In another Contest the Group owner set the Contest to accept older sets and that solved entering into that one, maybe that's what has to be done with other Contests, just a thought because I have no idea. Hope things work out for your sweetie, hugs xx

@joeanne As an owner of a group, you get to chose whether or not to accept old sets in each contest. Since one of my requirements are brand new sets, I never, except the last contest of 2023, allow you to enter old sets. That will definitely keep you from adding sets to a contest!

• @bev Yeah I know your Contests are always new sets. The Contest I was trying to enter was allowing older sets, just wouldn't accept some. Sorry it accepted one of my older sets but wouldn't accept another set that was made on the same day. That is weird don't you think. Hugs and thanks

@joeanne Very weird but as you know, weird things can happen everyday! It's just frustrating when it happens to you!

• @bev lol so so true

• Hi Joeanne. I see you had this problem 25 days ago. I am having the same problem now (January 30th). Was your problem resolved (I think I've seen that you have been able to enter contests now). If it was resolved, could you please tell me how!!! Thanks Joeanne!! xoxo

• URSTYLE Team

@ellen-hilart16 send me please a link to that specific contest, I will try to add my sets tomorrow and see if there is any error message

• @admin ~ Hello. As you requested, here is the link to that contest:
    https://urstyle.fashion/contest/8690-musical-expression

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.