Terrible nightπŸ˜–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

• @oksana-kolesnyk Omg it's terrible!!!! I am praying for you dear πŸ™ πŸ’—

• this is heartbreaking, so sad, and so terrifying. I'm so sorry for all you and your family have to go through. please be safe Oksana. we're praying for you.

• The Story Corner

@oksana-kolesnyk Oh, that is dreadful... I can hardly imagine what you are going through. God bless you all and keep you safe πŸ˜˜πŸ’ž

• Art of Expression

Dear Faraway Friend,

My heart goes out to you and yours. War is inexcusable.
    Do you and your family have anywhere to go? Are you allowed to travel?

The situation where you are has been highly politicized worldwide. Many of us wonder what we can do from such a distance.

What do you want people to know about what you are going through?

Do you have any advice on productive ways to show support for citizens without drawing too much attention to the powerful class who commit these atrocities?

I sure hope you will be safe from the blasts. I keep reading the Mariupol is being repeatedly bombarded and that so many children have been evacuated from Ukraine. This is a travesty and those in control of the violence must be held accountable!

I wish you moments of peace. Hug your loved ones and be with them as much as you can. We are thinking of you and feeling powerless against the war. We all look forward to times of peace and nuclear disarmament.

Your internet friend,
    Annie

• @Oksana-Kolesnyk sweetie don't apologize for writing, we understand and I'm sure we'd do the same. Being scared and feeling alone is a horrible feeling so if it helps, do it!!
    I hate that you, your family and your Countrymen are going through this. That any person has to go through times like this.
    Your in my thoughts and prayers and hoping that this horrible injustice to your Country ceases soon. Hugs sweetie xx

• Deutschprachige Gruppe

@Oksana-Kolesnyk ...Oh honey, I'm so sorry. You are right to write about it here. It's terrible.
    If you want to escape, you are welcome to join us and you are not alone.

• @oksana-kolesnyk Thinking of you and hoping you are ok....such terrible news....please let us know how you and your family are doings...prayers and hugs πŸ«‚ πŸ’™ πŸ’› β™₯

• Morbid Curiosities

@oksana-kolesnyk Oh! Sana!! The whole world is praying for you and yours! Our hearts are breaking every night when we watch the news and see and hear a tiny bit of what you are actually going thru. Please stay in touch with us as you can and know we are sending love and light your way.

• @oksana-kolesnyk hope you are safe.
    Hope you have a basement or shelter to go in.
    You are so strong.
    UK (my country are on Ukraines side) they did a concert for Ukraine and announced the DEC charity have raised over 200 million to support Ukraine.
    I don't know if it helps to know that, but it's a glimmer of Hope in all the sadness.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.