Color Resolution in Latest Version of Chrome

• I recently bought a new laptop & when I downloaded the latest version of Chrome the color resolution is faded out. I've seached for troubleshooting solutions, tried some, but nothing seems to improve the color resolution. If anyone else has had this issue, I'd greatly appreciate any "fixes" you have found online. Thanks!

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@romaboots I am no computer expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I think maybe if you uninstall Chrome from your computer completely and then reinstall it and make sure you have the most updated Version of Chrome then maybe that might do the trick. Might also suggest that you clean out your cookies once you get it reinstalled. Again I am no expert but I have had to do that to mine in the past so maybe it might help. Anyways I sure hope it does. Fingers crossed and good luck sweetie!

• Thanks so much @cindu12; I'll give it a try.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@romaboots I am just wondering if it is your display settings? Try right clicking on your desktop, a drop down box will appear, choose display settings, the problem may be in here. I would have thought it should be on factory settings if it is a new laptop though. Hope it helps.

• Thanks @Ollie; from what I've read online there's an issue with the color resolution in the latest version of Chrome. I've tried a number of fixes & none of them worked. I'll look at what you suggested & appreciate your reply.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@romaboots Hi Roma, I have just brought new laptop to and not happy with the colour resolution on Urstyle, it is shocking. Just wondered how you went with your problem and did you find a fix? I also running latest version of chrome. Thank you.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.