🎨 congrats to our Kim Knoll winners circle

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

ready, set, congraulations

0_1625065621262_0005-16106959899_20210128_010055_0000.png

0_1625067124851_Copy of trustkisha (1).png

Happy Days Designers...It's that time to enjoy an ARTist commentary on the Top 8 of our winners circle.

Here's what Kim Knoll had to say about our winner's circle, her commentary will be the bold font...enjoy!

0_1625070025589_Copy of trustkisha (2).png

image courtesy of Kim Knoll

TOP 8 | FLIP THIS ARTist: KIM KNOLL

Help us say CONGRATS to the TOP 8...visit HERE πŸ”œ https://urstyle.fashion/contest/4153-grabngo-22-flip-this-artist-kim-knoll

ONE

πŸ₯‡ "I just love the simplicity and minimalism of this design, it aligns with my aesthetic 100% It was a tossup between 1 + 2."

TWO

πŸ₯ˆ "This design feels expensive yet approachable. Love the soft color palette and gold accents. The art fits perfectly."

THREE

πŸ₯‰ "This triptych makes a great statement in this classic, contemporary and artsy space."

FOUR

πŸ… "MISTY MORNING" ties these colors together beautifully. I would love to be in this room!

FIVE

πŸ… Love the relaxed vibe of this room. The "WANDERLUST" artwork goes so well with it. Simple and beautiful.

six

πŸ… Great choice for a diptych! It adds something to the room without feeling too heavy. Well done!

SEVEN

πŸ… Interesting choice for a diptych. It works so well in this room with the gold and black accents

EIGHT

πŸ… Love the different textures here and the zebra rug playing off the graphic nature of the artwork

As always, thank you to you all who take the time to join us and play when you are inspired to. We greatly appreciate you. Don't forget to stop by and read our ENTER.view over here ➑️ https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2421214/enter-view-with-kim-knoll or HERE
    If any of you have any QUESTIONS for our featured artist, leave them down below or on my blog here➑ https://bit.ly/3vzI3eD I will add them into the ENTER.view once that time comes.

Cheers 😘
    0_1609655534181_20201206_174848.png

πŸ“’ psst, stop by RECENT ACTIVITY in our #changeitup2 neighborhoood πŸ˜‰

SHORTCUTS TO CURRENT CHALLENGES BELOW

🏑 2 DAYS LEFT 3-in-1 room ➑️

πŸ™‹ HELPFUL TIPS & TRICKS IN CREATE MODE
    always open for new tips, tricks, and tutorials to help everyone out NEW/OLD Designers

• I'm so grateful for this unexpected and beautiful surprise, @luckied99 thank you for hosting this contest, and for introducing me to Kim Knoll's art, I felt an instant connection to her amazing artwork and love of nature, I am truly happy and humbled by her words! Thank you so much, and congratulations to everyone! πŸ‘

• All Things Wedding

Wonderful art contest! Congratulations ladies, beautiful!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@shdw Funny thing is she said the same thing I was thinking of ...now that is awesome! Congrats and so happy for you

• @luckied99 Indeed! Once more thank you so much dear, really grateful and humbled!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.