Thinking of Creating a New Blog Series: Any Ideas?

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

Hey guys, first of all I am glad to be back from hiatus! College was definitely trying this semester 😅 Anyways, I have wanted to get back into the groove of URSTYLE and catch up with the community again, as well as create some more things for you guys as a part of that. I really enjoyed making my Behind the Scenes of Being a Group Admin blog series (if you haven't checked that out you can do so here: https://urstyle.fashion/topic/2417940/behind-the-scenes-of-being-a-group-admin-official-series-links) and wanted to ask you guys:

If I was to do another blog series, what should it be about? Got any ideas?

The only things I have come up with are maybe a Fashion Around the World series where I interview URSTYLE members from a variety of countries and ask them about their favorite fashion trends from their home countries. But that's all I've really got so far and I would love to get your opinions on what you would be interested in seeing!

Additionally, if there is any other content you would be interested in seeing me do such as a contest idea, collection idea, group idea (that one may be a bit more complicated haha), or blog post, feel free to let me know in the comments!

Happy to be back!
    ~ Maybloooms

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.