Set Creating Issues

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

So I have noticed lately, yesterday to be precise, that when I hit the undo arrow it seems to shift other items to off center. Specifically when working with small items, like eyelashes, if I have to undo an action it seems to shift other items out of sync. Not sure if this is site wide but it happens all the time now on Firefox and Chrome.

Also when creating a set, if I click on and item and want to move it to the background, if I try and move it afterwards and it is still highlighted, when I click within that area to move it around it will automatically "un-highlight" that item and revert to the item right on top of it or nearest. Hope that makes sense. In any case it is very annoying and if you need to move said item back to the front, you have to take the whole set apart to get to that one item.

One suggestion on the highlighting of items, if we could see what item we are currently working with, meaning when I highlight it a small description of what I have highlighted would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your help @admin and I hope you can address these issues.

• NOTEBOOKS, STATIONERY AND STAMPS

I have had that happen too. Also when I make a set on the iPad and then open it on the laptop - things will have shifted. Since I work in layers that can be a real pain.

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

I hear you on the shifting from one source to another. I have Samsung and it does the same thing.

Just seems lately all these little bugs keep creeping in making normal creating tools harder to work with if you have to keep editing over and over again just to get their head on straight!! It's exhausting and discouraging to say the least...🤦

• I have the same problem. "Undo" shifts everything off center aIot of the time.

I can't even save drafts, that's when they turn small and shift to the right on me, and no matter what I do, I can't get them back to normal. So I have to work on one and finish it to get it to publish properly.

As for the highlighting to see what you are working with, I go to the button that allows us to edit png items, and it shows me which item I have highlighted, which helps. It doesn't unstick the highlighting when that happens, though, and I've had that happen, too.

@admin Please understand that I am not going to change browsers. I want to continue working in Chrome. It would be nice if the problems could be fixed in all browsers.

Thanks in advance for all that you can do to fix these problems, and thank you for all that you do for us here on the site. It is appreciated. I do love UrStyle. 💗

• Cheap but Trendy

@cindu12 it's a massive pain but resist the urge to use the undo button.
    Manually delete or move item if its in wrong place.

Then you will never have this issue.
    Also the centre feature is your friend.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.