Miss All My Friends

• Fashion Contests

I have not been on to do any sets in quite sometime. Not motivated at first and getting a little bored I guess. After 10 years on Polyvore, it adds up. Besides that we are in the process of moving a short distance away, same town. We found a place we love so much..........now we have to sell our house. We close November 16th on the new one, which is a townhouse/villa with a beautiful wooded conservation behind us. We are slowly getting things packed in boxes plus so much to do to get this house ready for the market. We are trying not to get too stressed out. We have to paint and put a new roof on so it will sell faster. Houses in our area are selling within 4 to 5 days. It is a great area for schools, etc. Close to shopping also. We are going down a little bit smaller, no pool, less sq. footage and too much for my hubby to keep doing the yard. I wanted to say hello to all of my wonderful Urstyle friends. I hope to get back on Urstyle sometime in December. Maybe? In the meantime, hope you have a great Turkey Day. Stay warm as winter is on its way. Stay safe from this dreadful Covid-19. It is definitely on the rise! I might put several Polyvore sets on so I can keep in touch. Hugs xx πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Hi Bev,
    All the best to you and your family on your move πŸ’“ How exciting! We totally can relate to what you mean by your first few sentences -- we experienced that after a few straight years on Polyvore as well. We're so happy you're doing what feels best for you now!

Have a great Thanksgiving and a safe move xx

• @beverly Hello dear, I send you a greeting and come back to UR when you are freer .. a big hug and good health!! Xx πŸ˜„ πŸ’•

• FOOD AND FLOWERS

☺ 😘 🌼 🌹 πŸ€

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Hi Beverly! Just went through a move right after Christmas last year, so I feel for you! But on to better things! Best of luck & take care. 🌷

• I'm glad to know why I haven't seen you. Good luck with your move! There is always so much to do! I look forward to your return. Kate

• Art Expression

@Beverly Thanks for popping in and saying hello! Always great to hear from you πŸ™‚ Good luck with the move! xo Hope

• Polyfam

@beverly Hello dear, great to hear from you and know you’re well , There is a saying that goes, nothing beats the comfort of home. I hope you find that in your new place. Congratulations!!
    Looking forward to seeing your work back when you’re ready 😍😘

• All the best ❀️️❀️️❀️️

• Twisted Gypsies

Not the same here without you, Beverly! However, change, though stressful, can be quite therapeutic once you're all settled in. By then, you may feel your creative juices flowing again (or my use them to decorate your new home!). Regardless of when you return, know that you're missed. I'm not just saying that because it's polite. I'm saying that because I miss admiring and collecting your artwork! And yet, I envy you your move because that is very exciting. Try to look at the stress as excited anticipation of all the new adventures you'll have in and around your new home. And in the meantime, know that you have friends here whether you create of not. xox

Be well, stay safe, and best wishes to you and yours!

• For the Love of Animals

Hello my friend, I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! We are doing a few things to our house too. We will eventually be selling it, when we get ready to move. Stay safe. Hugs, Rhana

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@Beverly Good luck on the move and I hope you are doing well! Your URSTYLE friends will always be here for you so feel free to come back when you are ready! You are always welcome on this platform 😍 ❀

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

Hi Bev, all my best for you and your family on your mone, my dear!πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸŒžβœ¨ Best luck and take care! πŸ’šπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’ xxx

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.