Just Checking In: How are you guys doing? (also a blog post idea)

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

Hey everyone! I just wanted to check in with you guys to see how is everyone doing these days? Let me know in the comment section below how you are doing and what you are up to!

Personally, I am currently halfway through my first semester of college and as the semester is picking up as we head towards finals in November! I am currently still posting on URSTYLE pretty frequently, and am enjoying managing my two groups 😃 Right now in my group Fashion, Fashion, Fashion we are in between contests, since the Wardrobe Basics contest ended yesterday and I already have the winners picked out. However, because I run two groups, I like to not have my contests start and end on the same days. I usually have them at least a day apart from each other so I can manage them easier. That being said, the results for the Wardrobe Basics contest will hopefully be posted by end of day tomorrow!

In my other group Trending Today, our Embellished Fashion contest just ended and I just posted the winners today as well as posted the next contest whose theme is Shearling Coats! Feel free to check it out!

Finally, I have a favor to ask you guys! A while ago, @artgivesmelife and I had the idea to do collaborating blog posts about tips on how to start a group and the unspoken rules of administrating a group. I was wondering would this be something you guys would be interested in reading or should we post something else? Please let me know what you think! These blog posts would be on our individual pages, not in the group forum.

Hope you guys are doing okay and happy Fall!
    ~ Mayblooms

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.