Your URSTYLE Top Ten!

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

Hey everyone! I can't believe it is almost fall already and that it is already September! In some ways, this year has flown by and in others, it has dragged on. I applaud all of us for hanging in there! Today I was looking at my profile views and sets and a random thought popped into my head: Who were considered the top tier of creators on URSTYLE? I know it seems extraneous or even silly, but I was curious on this notion of what accounts and what people were the most well-known on URSTYLE according to the members of the community?

Of course when approaching this I realized that some people are more well-known for certain styles or categories of sets that they do. Some people might be really well-known in the art scene but not so much to people who don't make art sets and similarly for a variety of different categories. That is why I wanted to see what your personal top ten is! Everyone would have differing opinions and base their answers off of who they know and interact with, thus incorporating all of the categories!

So here's what I would like you to do (if you want to help me satisfy my curiosity 😅 )

Simply comment below who you consider as the top ten creators on URSTYLE for you! They don't have to have the most followers or profile views, as long as you consider them top tier in your eyes! Write them down in a list from 1 being the best of the best all the way down to ten. You can tag them if you want or not, this is just for fun!

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS FOR FUN AND EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! 😊

Some people may be shy and want to participate but don't want to show everyone their responses, that's totally fine! If you still want to participate, just send me your list in a private message!

I do not intend for this activity to be taken in a negative way and want to make it clear that it is intended to show appreciation for your favorite creators!

I am curious to see everyone's responses! Maybe at the end of the year I may post the findings for each "category" to celebrate them for the year!

0_1599770849248_your urstyle top ten.png

Have a Great Day!
    ~ Mayblooms

• Art Expression

• Fashion, Fashion, Fashion

@vantablackcat sweet! Thanks for responding!

• Art Expression

@mayblooms Anytime!

• @vantablackcat awwww thank you so much! ❤

• Art Expression

@aqualyra Anytime! Keep it up!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.