𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π’»π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢 π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ’Ήπ’·π‘œπ’Άπ“‡π’Ή?

• Hello, angels.

I wasn't sure where to post this, as I'm not asking for help, rather so trying to give it . . . ? Hope that's okay.

I was thinking today of how nice it would be to be able to make templates again, the way we used to on the last site. I know that's probably difficult to code, so in the meantime, I thought I would develop a few to help people out. They're not templates for fashion sets, per se. I wouldn't know how to do that. But any of these can be used as overlays in sets to make what lots of people call "moodboards!"

I've compiled a few based off specific ones I loved on Polyvore, and I hope they can help all of you as well. I know it still won't be as easy. You'll have to do a lot of cropping and resizing yourself to make it looks nice, which sucks.

But I suppose in the meantime, it's better than nothing . . . ?

I decided to make them all into sets so you can clearly see what each one is. That means, to save the item, you'll just have to click on the set and save it like usual. I also put the color all the way past the edge so you could see there's an outline there too. Your choice as to whether you keep your photos inside those edges or not, obviously haha. Your choice with how you do anything, duh! I started with the ones I made, but as a bonus, I added a few that I've found by a few other members. Their username is on the respective items!

All of you are welcome to use these for anything you'd like. Can't wait to see them β™‘

I tried to include a description on each "item page" to tell you what it is so you can always see it later. If it's not clear, let me know and I'll try again. I also have this disclaimer on every one, which I want to repost here as well: Although I spent the time creating and aligning this, it is based off a template someone made on Polyvore. Unfortunately, I never wrote those usernames in my set descriptions since the site linked it for you. If you know who made a particular one, please message me so I can update this with credit for them! β™‘

AND OH YEAH! If you have an old moodboard set you'd like me to make into a template, just send me a link! I'll be happy to create it for you too. Or if you know of others, feel free to share!

Update: I forgot these things were 2 across with the sets and not three across . . . ugh. I'm sorry it's so messy!

When it comes to making sets like these . . . I wasn't sure if it was best to have the transparent part be an outline or all over the square. You can also completely hide the transparent squares or show a little off. I don't know. Lots of room for creativity! Either way, you sadly have to do a lot of work yourself if you want to layer the two photos on top of each other. But, worst-case scenario, you can just end up with a set like the third and fourth one haha.

Thought I would explain this next row quickly. I typically use the one on the left to make Instagram sets. The one on the right is the old layout of Tinder photos. And the one in the bottom . . . well, I don't know how to make a kind of outline that allows for a moodboard where the photos are all lined up next to each other. This item is more like a guide to use in the editor to then delete later. But I decided to include it in case it's a bit helpful still!

• Doll Group

@lecoupdefoudre These are wonderful as are you my friend! Thank you 😊❀️

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@lecoupdefoudre wow! Awesome babe! Thanks for sharing

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.