Clipper not Working?

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

I have been using the clipper all weekend and still do not see any item that I have clipped using your clipper. I have resorted to using the add items function from the Items page but even those take a very long time. Is it just me or is this an ongoing issue that is being addressed or...?
    Would appreciate any assistance you can provide @admin 😖

• 🎬 Fandom Extravaganza 🎮

I'm having similar issues. Somethings just aren't clipping or are taking forever to show up. It might be site updates making things go slow or not work?

• All Things Wedding

Yes, me too. Last night some never clipped or some did , but showed up much later, maybe updates or something

• Art Expression

@cindu12 honey to be really honest with you ever since I have been on this site which is almost the day they opened it up to us,I have had nothing but problems with this clipper .It was working great for me a few days ago now it's been exactly 4 days and it has not clipped one item for me....I think the site gets over loaded with us and cn not do it's job to the fullest,seems if I get up in the wee hours of night it works like a charm...good luck I have given up trying to get help from admin. I just wait and eventually it works.good luck

• Fashion Contests

I have had lots of problem with the clipper. I have not been able to create or finish a set since yesterday. Some items showed up yesterday a.m., however, I cannot get any item to upload to my items. So frustrated at the moment. When is this ever going to work? ugg!!! @admin .....😫🤨

• Art Expression

I hear you Bev I'm really tired of it not working,its been on an on going problem ever since they put this clipper up for us to use. I WONDER WHY ADMINSTRATION never addresses this problem and tells us why this keep happening...Good luck♥

• The clipper is so slow for me as well. I try to be patient but it is difficult when you want to have the item to create a set

• Fashion Contests

Four days later from my previous post and I am still getting all of my uploaded images. Why????

• @beverly @cindu12 @Followyourbliss @girlinthebigbox @sjlew @weesey I have problems with the clipper as well , items aren't clipping at all and others take hours to show up . I have no other choice but to first make a layout and fill in the missing items the next day to finally publish my set. Creating and publishing a set on the same day is no longer possible if I want to use items that I exactly clipped for this particular set.... so frustrating ☹ Sending hugs and patience dear friends 😌 😘

• My clipper isn't working at all as well. It hasn't been working for almost two days and it's really sad..

• Art Expression

It's more then sad it's a big fat royal pain !!!! Wish they would address this on going problem that we all have some of us each and every day we try to create.seems like the only time I can actually have the clipper working good is in the wee hours of the night when all the world is sleeping I try to gather some images I will be needing.This is really getting on my nerves...But just wanted you to know my dear you are not alone ...Hugs Louise

• 🎊Dollie🪇Divas🎊

@weesey Thank you sweetheart for all your feedback. Really helps so much to know the problem is site wide and just as annoying to everyone! It is actually working well today (knock on wood) but regardless, I would like to hear from @admin on this subject just once in a while instead of just crickets...

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.