Yahoo...congrats to.....my new co-HOST .....Can you guess it is?

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

WE HAVE A NEW HOST

Good Day Designers...I have absolutely amazing, no, big, no HUGE, ENORMOUS news to share with you all.

I get the chance to co-HOST [moderator, adminstrate] with a dear pal of mines here at CHANGE IT UP 2.o. Now, before I tell you WHO she actually is....we have to play a guessing game right...tehe. 😁
    So, get this...I've traveled for years to different countries and adventures [virtually that is] with her and other PRINCESSES. I have seriously woken up some of my kiddies in the middle of the day and night laughing from her genuinely honest comments and commentary. She makes supersets in ANY category.
    πŸ‘€
    0_1573057308825_Untitled24_20191106081716.png
    SEE πŸ‘€ πŸ‘πŸ‘ right?
    ........did you guess yet? 🀭🀫

She has run many successful groups at the other place and actually had just started an interior/exterior group with another great pal of ours when we had to move.

What does this news mean to you as a Designer with us at CHANGE IT UP 2.o is that you get to take on challenges from a different perspective, get judged with different creative eyes, as well as still having fun learning new skills. Oh, and how can I forget you all get DOUBLE the laughs from both of us. You can ask us anything because we are willing to advise and assist as much as we can. What does this mean for me...I get help from a well respected, Whitty, adventurous, all about family and best of all a challenge taker who is downright honest.
    ....can you guess???

Please welcome aboard @Kristina or known as @kiki-b at PV πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ‘
    0_1573056583422_2.png

cheer her on as she has just stepped into the other side of our VERY TALENTED group of Designers. You all are fabulous and I appreciate our support in the group. Remember, you all are welcome to shit chat in the forum about design or non-design topics. This is OUR corner of the web so have fun with like minds.

BTW don't forget to stop by and check out @Kristina work and say a quick hi to her.0_1573057391168_1.png
    Cheers 😘 Kisha

oh and vote for our CHALLENGE 20 πŸ‘‰ πŸ”œ https://urstyle.com/topic/2410368/challenge-n-20-upvote-your-favorite-topic/10

🀭 🀫

• All Things Wedding

Our princess, oh it is going to be fun,hey, princesses, how about we do a frog contest for old times sake, a home decor with frogs LOL! Kisha and Kristina!!!!

• Twisted Gypsies

🌸 πŸ‘Έ CONGRATS @Kristina at getting more involved in your passion for art and with us! YAY! πŸ‘Έ 🌸

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.