I want to ask about an Animal Group?

• For the Love of Animals

Hey friends/fellow Urstylist, I just got thru going thru every group on here and man there are a lot that have less than 10 people and also a lot that have been abandoned. I was looking for some new groups to join because I'm trying to get back into joining my groups I'm in and I'm not in very many. I was also looking for an animal group, remember on Polyvore we had a cat group and a nature/animal group? I was in both! Y'all know I love animals, well I found one cat group, but you don't even make sets, you go to Instagram to join and all it is is pictures of someones cat. So I was thinking of making an animal/nature group, but before I started one, because of my health I wanted to make sure there was enough interest. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in an animal/nature group. Just click the up button if you want. It would be all types of domestic and wild animals and I'd throw in some nature scenes to mix it up. Let me know and if I have enough interest I'll start one. Thanks a bunch. Hugs to all. Rhana

• I would love to do that, honey. I hope there's enough interest! 🐈

@lady-blue Well, I'm not sure it's gonna happen, so far 12 people have looked at the post without responding and I noticed that 2 established groups started some sort of animal contest since I posted this. I had a Doll group and a Shoe group on Polyvore that both did very well, but perhaps interests here are not the same. Too bad, I would've enjoyed it.

• @rboowybe Well, darnit. Maybe you should start one anyway. You can always delete it if you don't get enough people. Or not. Your call, honey. Hugs...

• It's Your Imagination

It would be fun! Yes💕 🐫 🐨 🐸 🐿 I posted a contest before I had any members in my group! You could try it and see what happens!

• It's Your Imagination

Don't give up until you try! Everyone here loves animals. There are often contests with animals but not every contest, not every week. You can invite people to the contest too. That works well, because not everyone receives or see's notifications or knows to check the contest lists. I hope you try! Would be fun and you can always stop, that's okay too.

@laughingdog Thanks sweetie. I'm thinking about it. I would really like an animal group here.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.