When Royalty Collides (#YIKES)-rp

• THE ARCHIVES

@ayzrules Yeah, I have no idea how to work it

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@punkette123 sent you a PM ๐Ÿ™‚

• hi!! so i really want to join but i'm not sure if i'm doing everything right? so i should obviously register right, but after that where do i go about placing my characters for review?

• @altered-dreams like the information popped up once with the character formatting, but refuses to show up again.

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams in the Characters tab you'll find the character info thingy, then scroll down till you find the 'code' for the character sheets!

[hider=Cโ€‹haracter Sheetโ€‹]
    [center][h2][color=skyblue]Character Name of Kingdom Name[/color][/h2]
    [img]clevelandclinicabudhabi.ae/Publishingโ€ฆ [/img]

[color=skyblue][i]"insert character quote here"[/i] -[b]Quote author[/b][/color][/center]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (and nickname, if applicable)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](crown prince, crown princess, prince, princess, etc-include if they are heir to throne here)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (16-24)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT]Male, female, etc[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT]Heterosexual, bisexual, etc[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](textual description)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](bullet form or paragraph)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ + ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (self-explanatory)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“น๐“ฑ๐”‚[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](at least one paragraph)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“•๐“’ + ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](Face claim not required; color code REQUIRED if you changed from original)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (optional)
    [url=insert here]Name of Song - Artist[/url]
    [sub][i]A Few Lyrics here[/i][/sub][/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](TBD if you don't know yet; N/A if not betrothed. can be edited later)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](add anything you want; fun aesthetic-y stuff; please use hiders if you add extra images, pets, fun facts, etc)[/INDENT]
    [/hider]

(replace all my notes in parenthesis with your character's info and the link between the [img] [/img] with the link you a pic of your character, then copy paste it into the OOC tab!)

hope this helps? โค

• nevermind i've found it

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams lit! if you need any other help feel free to ask!!

• @ayzrules i hadn't refreshed my tab and didn't see your initial reply so i hope the nevermind didn't seem rude or anything. thank you for the help still

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams no worries!!!! Youโ€™re all good

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams @Punkette123 here is the discord server for the RP https://discord.gg/2CRJKRr

feel free to reach out if you guys need any help whatsoever! โค

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.