When Royalty Collides (#YIKES)-rp

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

hihi so I am rebooting an old roleplay on a text-based play-by-play post forum RP site, deets are below if interested ๐Ÿ™‚ we'd love to have you! โค

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ...

๐“žnce upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in the fair kingdom of Aciras. She was kind and sweet and compassionate and could totally talk to animals (at least, thatโ€™s what she would have liked to believe), and when she found out that she was to be married to a handsome princeโ€ฆ

...๐“ขhe posted the news of her engagement on Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and god knows where else (even Myspace, people. Myspace!), then invited the princes and princesses of the entire world to two months of pre-wedding celebrations.

๐“ฃhese princes and princesses arenโ€™t just international celebrities, of course, nor are they merely the sons and daughters of the richest men and women in the world. Theyโ€™re royalty, and with the royal status comes certain expectations from both their parents and their kingdoms. Many of them have been betrothed to another since a very young age, and although they may have contact with one another on official business, this will be the first time that many of them will be spending a prolonged period of time together...so hopefully it goes better than your typical first date with someone you matched with on Tinder, yeah?

๐“žf course, there are also some who are single and ready to mingle (for political purposes or otherwise), and still others who are here to socialize, explore Aciras, or negotiate trade deals and/or alliances. No biggie.

๐“ll politics aside, thereโ€™s bound to be drama galore. Celebrity Twitter fights are nothing compared to the scheming and back-stabbing of these pretty princes and princesses, and hey-what happens when they end up falling in love with the wrong person?

(๐“s the description suggests, this roleplay will be about an extended social gathering in the main kingdom of Aciras in the month and a half leading up to Princess Lea's wedding. All the invitees are princes and princesses of their own respective kingdoms (see "Rules" section for the policy on non-royal characters) and unmarried, and it is recommended that you work out a betrothal with someone before the RP starts (but not necessary/required). Once people have CSes up, I will also run every character who isn't already betrothed through a random number generator and post results in the OOC, in case any of the pairings inspire ideas.

๐“ciras is the kingdom in which the RP takes place in (specifically, the capital city of Lynston), but you will be loosely creating your own kingdom in the process. )

https://www.roleplayerguild.com/topics/175586-when-royalty-collides-yikes/ooc if interested ๐Ÿ™‚

• THE ARCHIVES

I'm interested!

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@punkette123 coolio!!! if you just hit the link @ bottom of first post you can find full RP there ๐Ÿ™‚ lmk if you have any questions or need help with the site!!!!!!!!!!!!

• THE ARCHIVES

@ayzrules Yeah, I have no idea how to work it

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@punkette123 sent you a PM ๐Ÿ™‚

• hi!! so i really want to join but i'm not sure if i'm doing everything right? so i should obviously register right, but after that where do i go about placing my characters for review?

• @altered-dreams like the information popped up once with the character formatting, but refuses to show up again.

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams in the Characters tab you'll find the character info thingy, then scroll down till you find the 'code' for the character sheets!

[hider=Cโ€‹haracter Sheetโ€‹]
    [center][h2][color=skyblue]Character Name of Kingdom Name[/color][/h2]
    [img]clevelandclinicabudhabi.ae/Publishingโ€ฆ [/img]

[color=skyblue][i]"insert character quote here"[/i] -[b]Quote author[/b][/color][/center]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (and nickname, if applicable)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](crown prince, crown princess, prince, princess, etc-include if they are heir to throne here)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (16-24)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT]Male, female, etc[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ข๐“ฎ๐”๐“พ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT]Heterosexual, bisexual, etc[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](textual description)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](bullet form or paragraph)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ + ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (self-explanatory)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“น๐“ฑ๐”‚[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](at least one paragraph)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“•๐“’ + ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](Face claim not required; color code REQUIRED if you changed from original)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT] (optional)
    [url=insert here]Name of Song - Artist[/url]
    [sub][i]A Few Lyrics here[/i][/sub][/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](TBD if you don't know yet; N/A if not betrothed. can be edited later)[/INDENT]

[color=skyblue][b]๐Ÿ’Ž๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป[/b]
    โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•[/color] [INDENT](add anything you want; fun aesthetic-y stuff; please use hiders if you add extra images, pets, fun facts, etc)[/INDENT]
    [/hider]

(replace all my notes in parenthesis with your character's info and the link between the [img] [/img] with the link you a pic of your character, then copy paste it into the OOC tab!)

hope this helps? โค

• nevermind i've found it

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams lit! if you need any other help feel free to ask!!

• @ayzrules i hadn't refreshed my tab and didn't see your initial reply so i hope the nevermind didn't seem rude or anything. thank you for the help still

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams no worries!!!! Youโ€™re all good

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@altered-dreams @Punkette123 here is the discord server for the RP https://discord.gg/2CRJKRr

feel free to reach out if you guys need any help whatsoever! โค

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.