Set size affected

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@jesuisunlapin oh goodie...I'm not the only one who know this little trick 😸 cheers 😜

• Top Sets

@jesuisunlapin Hello, dear. Thank you for your suggestion, so nice of you! 0_1537766211769_8854be9b-b74c-46db-b9fc-14c996d60a2e-image.png Also selecting a wider area with the cursor, these are the only elements that I can see, ... oh boy.. I go crazy when I don't understand what is wrong, haha!
    But it is really nice to receive your lovely support girls! Thank you!!!

• Design Styles Defined

@sara-cdth Now that’s weird. Hopefully, @vn1ta will be able to help you with this glitch. Good luck, dear!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

You are welcome Sara..and yes, very strange.....if nothing else works another option would be to take a screenshot of the area you want and republish in a new set using just the screenshot and 3 other items in the back ground. Cheers ladies

• Top Sets

Yes, I thought of that too, probably will end up doing so, but I would like to understand what the anomaly is due to. WIll wait a bit. Hugs!!!

• Top Sets

@luckied99 @jesuisunlapin Hi girls, I managed somehow. Moving the set completely over the commands in the top left corner it appears of normal size. But there's no apparent reason, though... The Mistery goes on!
    Nevertheless, coffee and pastries for you my dear ones!
    Thank you again for your support, you are splendid!!

0_1537785092255_85416677-8627-42e7-abbf-99cc3d94747a-image.png

• Magazine Look

@sara-cdth Hi dear Sara 🙂 Sorry for my late response, I've just seen your thread. I've checked the replies and your screenshots and, unfortunately, I cannot see the problem either. Such problems usually occur when there are some displaced items, items going outside of square borders (example on the pic below), when sets have been done on multiple platforms (different devices) and similar... I cannot see these issues in your screenshots. 🤔

I see that you wrote that moving the set to the upper left corner solved the issue. I noticed that some strange problems are happening with lower right corner of the Creator too. Some items disappear if I put them to the far right... So, judging by this, it seems that set position on the Creator screen is relevant.

I usually place my set and frame in the middle (as shown on the pic below) and I never had problem with resized sets. If this issue occurs again, feel free to contact me. 💝

0_1537833048164_set.png

0_1537832656799_Placement.png

• Top Sets

@vn1ta Hi dear, thank you for your reply. I checked many times, no Item was covering the area outside the frame. I also took away one element at the time and left just 4 , small sized , saved every time with no success. The set size was still affected. The only solution I found was to place it the top left corner. Maybe this will help someone else, should the anomaly occur again. Have a great day and Thank you for your support!

• CureKtity's TGIF Friends

@sara-cdth OMG Sara you are a genius! I had the same exact Issue you had with my recent beauty set! When I saved the set is saved very small. I had no overlapping or extra items in the creator. Only thing I did was make the majority of the set on my computer at work where the screen size is 24 inches and I finished up the set on my laptop at home that had a 15 inch screen. I really think that working on the same set using different devices affects how the image is saved. Anyways I applied your workaround of placing the set in the upper left corner and saving the set and now the set is at the correct full size!!! THANK YOU for the suggestion! It works!

Hugs XOXOXOOX ❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️
    Diana

• Top Sets

@curekitty Yeey, yeey , yeeey! So glad that my solution has been of help and to you!!! Great to know that! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.