Loading issue

• MS. CASUAL

Hi,
    @admin
    I am able to log into URSTYLE but nothing ever loads, I let it try to load for over 15 minutes. Help please!!!!

• Twisted Gypsies

hid izzy, that's been an issue today across the Platform. Same thing here. Not working in any or my browsers but I'm sure URStyle is working on the problem. Hard to say when it will resolve but keep clearing your cache every once in awhile. That will reset the URStyle Pages and let you know if it's been fixed. Hang in there! 🙂

• Doll Group

Me too I can log in but just cannot load anything aghhhhhhh I checked the "Is It Down site' but it said it was just me. What is wrong URSTYLE? xoxox

• All Things Wedding

Same thing sweetie, many of us, I can't visit nor view member sets, nor make one either, noting loads and the wheel just spins, like a rat on an exercise wheel full of amphetamines.

• Doll Group

@sjlew Thanks it helps to know I am not going crazy hahaha I
    I am imagining a rat on an exercise bike full of amphetamines -perfect description BTW hahahaha I can't stop laughing now. Thanks again. xoxoxox

• All Things Wedding

LOL, when that wheel spins that's what I always think of, a rat running wild!

• Doll Group

So funny hahahahaha You cheered me up my friend xo Well I am going to check again after a while....??

• Doll Group

I see the same issue, and have seen a 503 before this. Please be aware of the timezone of urstyle, of course. (GMT+2) It's still very early right now and I'm certain the team will be on it asap.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Same thing here.... am so scared about losing a set it took me DAYS to make, and now it is in publishing wheel spinning purgatory!! LOL, maybe there is a lesson to be learned here...probably should have cleaned my own house instead of designing a room for a house I will never live in...Happy weekend to anyone reading this!!

• Doll Group

@sharee64 Oh dear! If you have to go offline before it's fixed, you may want to take a screenshot?
    May I also suggest to save your draft more often, though? I'm guilty of not doing this and losing SO much work.
    I'm not sure if the new function of back-up saving ( not sure how to call this) is working right now, sorry 😕

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@myrrael Thank you sweetie!! I did take a screen shot, as my last art set had the same problem!! The set was lost, but luckily I published it from a screen shot. And I knew I could never remake it with the same enthusiasm. LOL, I try to save drafts regularly but like you, guilty of not doing this often enough. Maybe your advice could be a HELP topic for all to see, because I would guess not many know to do what you say!!! Hugs!

• Doll Group

@sharee64 You're very welcome, and yes agreed on the enthusiasm!
    Hm, if you mean the back-up saving, from what I've read in the update notes, it's automatic if your connection fails, but I don't know the details. What we're seeing right now looks like a database hiccup, so there's no communication/ access.
    But if you mean the part to save as draft often, I doubt that would make a very interesting thread XD!

• All Things Wedding

@sharee64 Awww sweetie, hope your set in't lost, frustrating to say the least, but surely they will fix what is wrong and with luck it is still there, hugs!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@myrrael LOL, yes saving drafts is a boring subject!!! But for me this is the 2nd time I have published a set during a hiccup and when it was fixed, my last draft was gone because I had pushed the "publish" button. Yet, the "glitch" also stopped my set from being published. Thankfully I am cautious and until I see "draft saved" or "set published" I don't leave the site. And if it takes too long, I take a picture...so maybe the advice would be when one saves a draft , wait until you see "draft saved" and when publishing a set, take a screen shot, if you do not see "set published" message shortly after publishing. 💕

• Doll Group

@sharee64 I agree 🙂
    I don't know if you recall, it was some time ago, but the saving/ publishing used to be a lot slower and people only waited for the first green pop-up that informed one that the set was successfully being processed (not yet saved/ published). I have suggested around then I think that the team makes that pop-up another colour (NOT GREEN LOL!) and have it not fade but that you have to actively click it away. It might be an idea to re-suggest it 🤔

• MS. CASUAL

Thanks for the response knowing it's not just me.
    I was in the middle of saving "so cross my fingers it saved". I got a message and said yes and it took a picture of my set. I went to clear my cache, then came back and had this issue. I thought I did something to my computer

• Twisted Gypsies

@dianne lots of updates going on so if you are new here or the updates are kind of messing with the normal functions of the pages. URStyle is make an enormous effort at improving the Site so while it can be frustrating, URStyle does eventually take care of the issues and it's been my experience that the ultimate updates and improvements make it all worth it in the end! 🙂 It's still good to check in on the HELP Page when something does happen, to see if anyone else is having the same issues, so we know it's just not happening to us individually. Anita is our "Go To" URStyle member who relays messages to the URStyle Team and bless her heart, we keep her busy and she's very patient and kind and we all appreciate her! 🙂 Might take a day or so, sometimes a bit longer but at best there's a 24 hour turn around for fixing glitches.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.