The Roleplay Train

• THE ARCHIVES

I decided to jump on the train and post the few ideas I have floating and see if they get any attention. All of these are either High Fashion or Mixed with one world builder

From Bel Air, With Love ~ A Gossip Girl Inspired RP - Perhaps the most notorious gated community in America, Bel Air hosts the wealthiest people in the country, and their children. These children range from babies to 21 year olds thirsting for their trust fund. But the innocence of the youngest do not protect the eldest of the children from scandal and love. Thanks to the Bel Air Blogger, their lives are always at the forefront of every proletariat's social interest. Gated Communities are meant to keep people out, so what are they hiding within?

More Information: Slightly large High Fashion and Comment RP. This will have up to eight people based on the premades I have slightly made. I'm also putting up to vote if the romantic partners should be NPC or playable. If they get voted NPC then I will also loosely create them.

Out To Brunch ~ A PLL Inspired RP - "I'll see you on Sunday, Kisses." Was the last thing Audrey Claire ever said to her six closest friends. For on that promised Sunday, instead of their weekly brunch, the six girls woke up to the news that their best friend, their secret keeper, was dead. Once they wrapped senior year, the group once known as the Supreme Seven, vanished from their quiet neighborhood, no closer to knowing who did it. Five years later the girls reunite for the memorial of their friend and come a lot closer to finding out who did it and perhaps becoming suspects themselves thanks to the very special Hunter, threatening to expose all their long lost secrets.

More Information: Five member High Fashion RP with full on premades although I am always open to a face claim switch. The romantic interests will be NPC purely because they stayed when the girls left and I am hoping to work that into the main storyline.

To Be Sad In Paris ~ An Original Concept - In High School a group of seven friends made a pact to go to Paris. But like some friend groups do, College and life came along and they separated. Four years later and they are all living separate lives when they get an unexpected invitation. First class tickets to Paris, to attend the funeral of a long lost friend. A promise that had meant so much to Sophia James, she moved there to get her friends to come. Now she's doing what she can posthumously to live life in Paris with her six best friends.

More Information: Very LOOSE premades as in I will give the Trope and like two little things describing them and depending on the importance of the character in the first event, I will give a face claim. Love interests will be up for a vote.

• NANOWRIMO 📝

I'd love to be a part of the first idea!!!

• i'd be up for the first one too!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.