Images take very long to load

• Fashion Contests

Images take approximately 45 to 60 seconds to load. A few are in my items and the rest have the sign that lets you know your images are not there. I was going to make a set this evening, however, I do not think that is going to be possible. Has anyone had this problem today?

• Doll Group

@beverly I see this for a few of your items https://urstyle.com/shop/10894185
    If that's what you mean, it's not Urstyle, but the site you clipped it from.
    If it's a broken image icon, it's often lag where the image doesn't load/ takes too long to respond.

• Fashion Contests

There is no problem with my upload site. I have used them for years. I have also uploaded directly from Google and the same thing occurred as far as the time it took. Many were complaining about the same issue the beginning of the week. Urstyle is still making a lot of changes on a daily basis and this does affect the entire site in one way or another. My friend is a programmer for websites, and he said once you start to make changes to a site, this will affect how it will respond. However, thanks for your response. 😊😊

• Magazine Look

@beverly Dear, some sites protect their images and other files from being linked to other sites. I've checked the link that @Myrrael posted and I saw this "Sorry this image is currently unavailable. Please check back later". When I open the site from which the image was uploaded, it asks me to log in. It is possible that only site members can access those images you wanted to upload to Urstyle. 🙂

I think that Clipper would instantly show if the image is available or not (for clipping/sharing), but if you used the "Add items" button, you wouldn't be able to see this right away.

You can get the Clipper browser extension here and see how it works (in the video): https://urstyle.com/about_clipper .

As for the slow image load, it might have happened due to large updates. But do not worry - administrators are taking care of these problems and they are working on site stability improvements in order to prevent issues in the future. 💝

• Fashion Contests

@vn1ta ~ The link that @Myrrael is referring to is the a site that I have used to transfer any files from my computer that I have edited in photoshop. It is a File Transfer Protocol (FTP). The clipper clips from the FTP site. I use the clipper directly on the web if it is fashion item or an item that I have edited for a set. You must be a member to use that FTP site, so that is why you saw the sign in. As far as slowness, it was slow no matter if I used the FTP or directly from a web page. Today, it is working and is very fast. I understand that with the upgrades that Urstyle is making, this will cause various problems to occur. I have used the clipper from day one on Urstyle. I know how it works. Thanks for your message. 🙂🙂

• Magazine Look

@beverly It might be better to upload your edits to some other site - e.g. Blogger, Pinterest or Tumblr 🙂 The fact that site (Vendio) requires logging in to see the content might have caused this problem (shown on the picture below):

0_1535220084011_Untitled.png

Have a lovely weekend! 💝

• Fashion Contests

I have my reasons why I use Vendio. I used them my nine years with Polyvore. I do not like uploading to Pinterest or Tumblr. I uploaded this morning and there was absolutely no slowness whatsoever. You also have to login to Pinterest. Vendio host images for Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, etc. Absolutely logging in to see the content does not slow it down!! The words regarding the image currently unavailable has occured before when Urstyle was having slowness two weeks ago. I also have gotten the same message when images from web were uploaded directly with the clipper. Then it will say Google images, etc. 😑😏😮

• Magazine Look

@beverly Are you still experiencing problems with uploading from Vendio / uploading in general?

I meant to say that logging in requirement might cause unavailable images ("Sorry this image is currently unavailable. Please check back later" text instead of the photo). I did not mean to say that logging in requirement causes slowness.

• Fashion Contests

I never experienced problems with Vendio. I upload them very quickly. I just did an experiment a few minutes ago uploading from my computer to Vendio and then to Urstyle. I also uploaded directly from Google. The one that was the slowest with the clipper was with the Google image to Urstyle.

• Magazine Look

@beverly Are you opening each item separately before using the Clipper tool?

• Fashion Contests

Of course, I am opening each item. I upload one item at at time. I just uploaded 3 pieces of furniture. One from my computer to Vendio and then to Urstyle and the other two are directly from a website. Very fast this evening and all day!!

• Magazine Look

@beverly Good, I am very glad that the problem was resolved 🙂 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.