Roleplay ideas for old and new! Votes still open

• Hi, it's Caitlin (aka deadcrush/bat-caitlin) and since I never got round to it on Polyvore, I'd love to start a role-play here! I'll list a few ideas below and feel free to comment if you're interested.

Whatever idea is chosen it will be open for both old and new role-players and my inbox is always open both here and on tumblr for any queries. The RP community can look a little threatening/intense/clique-y from the outside and I'd never want anyone to feel like they can't join.

None of these are very original because I feel like general ideas are more accessible. However none of them are intentionally stolen. If you feel like you deserve credit for something then shoot me a message and we can sort it out

• Our Final Hope: Earth is falling apart. Due to wars, poverty and pollution living on our home planet is looking less and less viable. The UUE (United Union of Earth) has decided to send a crew of Earth's best to travel around the Universe of diplomatic missions to secure the fate of future humans. But will this varied team of diplomats and space travellers be able to form the vital alliance needed to succeed? And will happen if Earth's greatest enemy has managed to sneak a spy aboard to sabotage the mission? Inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect, Blade Runner and Star Wars.

• New Heroes on the Block (Marvel): Set after Avengers Infinity War (beware spoilers to follow). Most of Earth's mightiest heroes are gone, as are the X-Men. With the key players fully focused on working out how to get them back, those who used to be minor heroes or villains are suddenly the only ones left who can deal with the crime and destruction which followed the infamous destruction of half the universe. III

• Battle of the Bands: It's in the title. The massively unoriginal role-play idea of a bunch of bands competing to gain a recording contract and all expenses paid nationwide tour. Some are garage bands formed by teenage besties and some are established groups who just haven't had a break yet. Perhaps some members are only it for their own fame or decide to betray their bandmate's trust by having an affair with the opposing bands lead singer or decide to sabotage another group to gain an unfair advantage. It's cliche but I love it. II

• The Romance Retreat: Reality TV at it's finest. A group of singletons are jetted across the world to an isolated retreat in the hopes that they'll find love (or fame in some cases) over their twelve(?) week stay. The winner has a choice between getting engaged to their new partner and winning an exotic honeymoon abroad or receiving $50,000. What would you choose? Highly character drama focused, I may include group polls and message boards if wanted? There'd be no eliminations of course but relationships will be tested and tasks will be set along the way. Not 100% sure on how this would work but I'm still not over Love Island ending and I want my fix. Inspired by Love Island, Big Brother and The Bachelor. II

• The Lodge of Sorceresses: A fantasy boarding school role-play which focuses on an all girls magic school based in rural Scotland and it's partner all boys school nearby. The students are trained from the ages of twelve to twenty one and attendance is mandatory (any magic users who don't attend a school are deemed dangerous criminals due to their volatile powers). While it's set in 2018, the schools themselves seem to be a part of their own time without technology which makes trips back home to the 'real world' a bit of a shock to the system. Young adult drama and fantasy magic combined. Inspired by Harry Potter, The Witcher and coming of age stuff. IIIIII

• After School Club: Your schools putting on a performance of Hamlet and you're a part of it. Why? Maybe you auditioned for the lead, maybe you needed to get the drama teacher to bump you from a C to a B, maybe you like to hide in the tech box instead of facing the lunchtime crowd or maybe it's a consequence for bad behaviour. But anyway, you've entered the theatre to find the most eclectic group of high school students you think you've ever seen and you begin to wonder how this play stands a chance of being a success. Inspired by The Breakfast Club, Lady Bird and Love, Simon (but mainly High School Musical). II

• battle of the bands is always a classic! The romance retreat sounds like it could be the most fun to write tho!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

I'd be down for New Heroes on the Block and Lodge of Sorceresses!

• bell, book & candle

tbh, just from personal preference, I'd be down for The Lodge of Sorceresses or After-School Club lol

• The Lodge of Sorceresses or After-School Club both sound great but id most likely join any of them:)

• THE ARCHIVES

New Kids On The Block, Lodge of Sorceresses (Would They Be Premade)

• Tbh I can't be sure if I'll be able to participate but The Lodge of Sorceresses & Battle of the Bands sound like a blast!

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

Ooh, New Heroes on the Block and The Romance Retreat sound super interesting!

• @punkette123 I tend to like partially premade to make sure theres some diversity but I might add a couple 'open' slots for people to make their own, it mainly depends on which idea I go with.

• I think my favorite is the lodge, but I enjoy them all☺

• I decided to make the Lodge because it had the most votes and I'd love if you would join!
    However I still like all the other ideas as well so if the roleplay community hits off here I may start one of the others in a couple of months or sooner if I can get a co-mod.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.