Transparent items question

• It's All About The Background!

Why can't you make the cut items become transparent as well? This is so frustrating I have added thousands of my art pieces for nothing it seems. I desire to layer items front to back and make them transparent. This is what Polyvore had that was unique, can you work on it for us? Thanks

• Magazine Look

@ni-ke Hi dear 🙂 I just wanted to let you know that you will need to use the "Full background" setting for certain .png (and other transparent-background images), especially the white/light ones (see the pic below).
    They will still have no background if they were formatted properly. 💝

0_1534474275199_item.png

• Magazine Look

For example, I tried one of your items and used "Full background" setting for it, but it still kept invisible background since it was formatted properly 🙂

0_1534474463077_im.png

Thank you for sharing this, I appreciate it greatly and will try that. What I'm talking about is being able to cut an image and make it transparent on the sliding scale as I did in Polyvore. 🙂

• Magazine Look

@ni-ke You are very welcome 🙂 URSTYLE supports .png items too (the ones without background, faded items and similar). You just need to make sure to find the right ones on the web. Some are shown on Google as pngs, but they are not "true pngs" 😕

For example, if you write "rose png", you can get many results that look like pngs - make sure to right click on the image and then select "Open image in new tab" - you will see which ones have a background and which ones don't. E.g. my browser theme is dark and these are my results (when I open images in a new tab):

1. Real png

0_1537092622805_screenshot-pngimg.com-2018.09.15-18-12-46.png

1. Not real png

0_1537092666141_screenshot-icon2.kisspng.com-2018.09.15-18-13-08.png

Hope you understand me. Have a beautiful day! 💝

• Magazine Look

I also need to note that most png items have this checked background (like the image 2 above), but some of them are not real pngs. Just make sure to open them in a new tab to see it.

If the checked background disappears when you open them in a new tab, it's a real png - if the checked background stays, then it's not a real png. 🙂

@vn1ta Thank you kindly for the explanation, I appreciate it!

• Magazine Look

@ni-ke You're most welcome 🙂 I hope that it helps. Have a great day! 💝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.