TROUBLE TYPING IN THE COMMENT SECTION ON SOME SETS

• Is anyone having trouble typing a comment on some sets? I've just started noticing there are two different size layout boxes for comments; the larger layout will not let me type - weird!!

• Doll Group

@ellen-hilart16 Post a Reply button (and the field to type in) is missing for me on sets that don't have a comment yet. Replying to a set that already has a comment seems to be working. ....I also seem to be having issues publishing.

(Editd: missed some info)

• All Things Wedding

Yes, me sweetie, same here, two different comment boxes, and the one won't let me type my comments! Hope they can fix that soon!

• FOOD AND FLOWERS

Yes, that's been happening to me too. If there's no comments there already I can't post a comment. I thought it was just me, but I tried it earlier today and just awhile ago on one of your sets. Not working. I've also noticed if I try to reply to commenters on my sets, it will take me to the main page....so weird.

• Doll Group

Hm, so far I've seen:

• set not publishing
    • draft saving very slowly
    • items on set in creator not disappearing after deletion until another action is performed
    • comment box and button missing ( reply is working for me, though )
    • overall lag ( low response and loading, both )

I think some of these is my system, though?

• I wonder if these problems are occurring because they are in the process of implementing new tools. That's all I can think of for all these recent problems. Let's just hope it all gets resolved & soon.

• Doll Group

@ellen-hilart16 That's very possible, yes. It does remind me a lot of the last times a major update was incoming. Still, good to hear I'm not the only one with issues, as the first thing that I think would be that it's just me.

• @sjlew ~ At least I know it's not just me. With how good the administrators have been to us, I assume this will be resolved soon. And from Myrreal's comments below, there are other problems going on.

• @ultracake ~ Now I know it's also not just me! Lots of little problems going on here lately. Let's hope the administrators (who have been really wonderful) get it all resolved soon. P.S. I sent you a message (we're going away for 11 days tomorrow morning).

• Fashion Contests

I did two sets this afternoon and there is no way for a comment to be left. I am sure this is due to the site being upgraded. Probably lots to do to make it similar to Polyvore.
    My grandson does websites in his job. He said that is why all of us are having problems. Let us give Urstyle an huge applause for their work on this site. Looking forward to the finish product.

• All Things Wedding

Yes, I think it maybe do to the updates they are working on, they seem committed to making this site good so I think they will resolve the problems and also so many new members joining they maybe are overloaded at the moment, they probably have to have more servers as storing data is expensive though.

• FOOD AND FLOWERS

@ellen-hilart16 Yep, got your message Ellen and sent a reply. I mentioned that I just spent over 5 hrs working on a fashion set, saved it, went to retrieve it again only to have most of it disappear. I think I'm going to take a break for a day or two and let them get everything upgraded, uploaded, updated. Someone said they took screenshots, but I always forget until it's too late =(

• @beverly ~ Yes, from what everyone is saying, and what your grandson says, it's got to be the upgrading process.

• The Story Corner

@myrrael It does look like the troubles are caused by the upcoming updates. I suppose we just have to be patient (not easy!!!) and look forward to the exciting new goodies we are going to get!!.. might take a couple of days off though, because my last dolly looks so forlorn without any comments!!!........am I the only old fool who feels for her dollies ???!!! 😁

• Doll Group

@auntiehelen I'm right there with you! My poor doll couldn't even make it out of the creator x.x!

• The Story Corner

@myrrael Awww.. poor darling !!! Actually yesterday mine saved really well and didn't take too long to publish but I had to make do with raiding other people's items for fillers because the stuff I brought over for her didn't arrive!!! 😏 ( that's yesterday our time... it is 11.10 am here now.)

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.