NEW ADDITION TO THE ROLEPLAY GAME

• I've got a couple of role-play ideas, especially after graduating high school and being bored until I move in for college. I figured some of us are still running on the same boredom, so, might as well.

• pitch perfect : the bellas are under new management, and it's time for them to get back on top. of course, there will be drama with all the girls living in the same house, with managing school and practice, as well as the everlasting boy trouble. the bellas are under new management, and it's time for them to get back on top. of course, there will be drama with all the girls living in the same house, with managing school and practice, as well as the everlasting boy trouble.

• affluenza : this is what happens when I rewatch empire and gossip girl. new york city; home of the affluent and the rich. where dreams are made, and in the words of frank sintra: the city that never sleeps. of course, there's always a story to be told. especially when all the rich kids get sent to the same school. there's a mix of old money and new money, kids born to parents in the music industry, senators' kids, and even a rumor of royalty running around the halls. but when one of their beloved classmates end up murdered, it sends them into a panic as expected. as some of their students end plucked off, one by one, it's a time for them to either learn how to work together or for them to become further divided. regardless, they will soon learn not all problems can be solved with money.

• #love hacks : inspired by the bold type, the hills, how to lose a guy in 10 days, and s.ex in the city. welcome to new york city, the city that never sleeps. and when you live in a city like that... well, neither does the drama. in a pristine, shining building with a needle that touches the skyline and right as the moon comes up, the top of the needle lights up a romantic pink-red color is the home of the bestselling magazine and blog, Miss Venus. Only second to Cosmo in the number of readers, Miss Venus is known for the types in what is hot and what's not in fashion, romance, love life, and the like. by the time it arrives on the shelves, it's flying off and it's the one magazine, men just can't figure out. when you enter the Miss Venus building, the first thing to hit your eyes is the sight of pink and white greeting you in the lobby, and each floor is designated with a color once you get past the secretary. besides the feminine appearance, it is the only magazine ran solely by women. the few rules they must follow: no drama, no backstabbing, and no gossiping on the news floor. but things start to go flying into the wayside when these lovely girl bosses are under new management. the queen of miss venus — and their founder, fondly called Madame, retires and leaves her daughter as the new Editor-in-Chief. as a bonding moment, she invites them to a sin to win themed party in attempts of covering how silly men act in an environment with women and free alcohol, but little do they know, it gets them all tangled up in drama none of them were expecting to deal with. for some — a child conceived out of wedlock, a guilty conscious at the prospect of cheating — and for others, the end of a relationship and the beginning of a new one. however, everyone is caught up in the dirt of not only this god forsaken night, but the dirt of the men they are now involved with. and wouldn't they be hypocrites if they told their women readers not to give it up on the first night? what would happen to their reputation. but that just makes the scandals for this beloved magazine all the more... delicious.

So, those are my ideas. If you're interested, let me know, as well as tag some friends. @Punkette123 @sarcasm @spacelava @spoileralxrt @talismanic @incognihoe @afflctcs @faultstars @bloodystilinski @altered-dreams

• @grantsolo i’d do any of them

• THE ARCHIVES

So up for the last two!

• i would be interested in the last two for sure!

• All three seem fun to me!

• I personally love the second and third ideas

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.