The create cutting tool...

• Is anyone else experienceing the cutting tools differently? It is turning the picture grey and then the tool line is white with this other funky line at a slant...too much going on to be able to cut and with the picture becoming grey can't really see what I am cutting...HELP! any information would be greatly appreciated.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@heartsongs I believe what you are seeing is all normal for us all. I ignore the lines and follow the outline of the item. However, I agree that the graying of the item makes it very difficult to follow those lines. Hopefully that will be fixed in future updates.

• thank you for your reply! This is a new feature then because it wasn't like that the last time I cut something! I hope they go back to the old format as this is almost impossible to use...I wonder why they fixed something that wasn't broken? sigh... Please read @URSTYLE , thank you @AngieM !

• Doll Group

@heartsongs I agree with you totally. I thought everyone had requested this but it is worse for me. I had no problem previously. So I do as @AngieM does and follow the outline of what I am cutting. Good luck my friend xoxox

• @diannec Thank you very much for replying ❤ i appreciate it.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@heartsongs There are aspects of the clipper change that are MUCH improved. However, in making those improvements they added some features that make it difficult to actually see what you are doing. So I'm sure they have become aware of our concerns and will check into it.

• Twisted Gypsies

@heartsongs yes this feature is pretty distracting in terms of the editing tools. I try to keep my eyes on the squares and lines rather than what it's doing to the inside of the Item I'm editing.

• thank you for sharing this. I am hoping @urstyle changes it back since it sounds like most found it easier to use before they made this change! thanks for your reply and imput ❤ i appreciate it!

• @rainheartart thank you for sharing this. I am hoping @urstyle changes it back since it sounds like most found it easier to use before they made this change! thanks for your reply and imput ❤ i appreciate it!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

For me, on a mobile device I like the oval and rectangle cropping tool to change to grey as it indicates what will be cropped. That's a big plus especially for png or items that are transparent or white. Now for the point to point cropping tool, the greyout selection is strange and isn't possible to use accurately on a mobile device or pc for me. The pen cropping is really confusing to me but looks like a great idea if I knew how to use it. I would love to use it if it really drew precise points or outlines. Anyone else know how to use the pen crop tool?

• @luckied99 I mostly use the pen cropping tool(on a laptop) but now is almost impossible to see well enough with the grey and extra white line so I can't tell you how to use it now...if they go back to the old way...you hold down the the left mouse key with one hand and move the pen tip, a "cross" along the edges of the item you want to cut out, until you have gone around the edges back to your starting point. It used to work really well and I used it alot. It was so much better than anything Polyvore had come up with! thanks so much for responding here!!! how do you use the oval or rectangle?

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.