JUMPING ON THE ROLEPLAY IDEAS TRAIN

• @spoileralxrt I'm a fan of the color (in which you see) and the dreams 🤗

• THE ARCHIVES

I love the eye color one and the timer

• @spoileralxrt I also like the colors and dreams.

For Sucker Punch, I think having loose premades could be useful, especially since there is source material. I think it's definitely an opportunity to just have archetypes n stuff but idk

I'd say make ur own for Brightwood...maybe have caps on how many people can be supernatural or human just so there's a balance? or maybe do it based on what type of creatures... I think it would be cool to see vampires, werewolves but also...there was a show on the CW (I think) called like something, Texas and they had all sorts of creatures so maybe let people decide? I think there could be some rly creative stuff!!

• i love all these ideas honestly. id try out for whichever you decide. also for the dc/marvel one i like the timer/color idea

• I am always down for a good role-play, so count me in! I'm going to say loose premades for Sucker Punch, but for the dc/marvel, I love the idea of timers, name, and colors.

• @spoileralxrt make own character, please. I would love to see more obscure supernatural creatures, especially those from other cultures, like the Irish pooka or the African kishi.

• I think I like Brightwood best, but I'll be happy with any of them 🙂

• Alllllrighty everyone, thank you all for your input! So sounds like people are most interested in Brightwood Manor, Sweet Dreams, and the Marvel/DC group which I’m going to rename (not sure what yet). Because I want these groups to be really chill and laid-back and a post when you can situation, I’d be down to do all three, and it could turn out that there's only a few people that are actually in the group, which is totes cool! Just a few more things to address.

• Brightwood Manor / This one will be make your own character and there will be no set supernatural creatures, meaning that you can pretty much take any creature from any myth, folklore, or culture that you wish. I might have a list of character tropes to choose from but other than that I’d leave it pretty much all up to you guys!

• Marvel/DC / As for what type of soulmate, or how they’re identified I suppose is more correct, the ones that people seemed most interested in is the Timer, Seeing in Color, and Dreams. There’s a way I can combine the dreams with either of these, but I’m really torn between the Timer and Colors. So I guess out of those two, which one sounds most appealing?

• Sweet Dreams / There will be loose premades for this group, just very basic information. Just a snippet of their personality, perhaps a look into their background, how they’re doing currently, etc. I’ll try to keep the information as universal as possible, meaning that it can stretch across all three “levels”. The nicknames that the girls use and are known by will be provided - Angel, Bombshell, Candy, Honey, Mama, just to name some examples. The names used in the movie are Babydoll, Amber, Blondie, Sweet Pea, and Rocket, which those girls will be non-playables. I'll probably have a couple of make your own slots if none of the premades appeal to you.

So let me know if this all sounds good to ya’ll, and for those interested in the Marvel/DC if you could tell me which one of the soulmate ideas you like the best out of those 3 that would be awesome! I’m working on information for all of these, I just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday so I’m resting for the most part, so writing and playing video games is pretty much what I’ve been doing haha. I’m hoping to have one of these up in the next few days. Also if you guys are still interested in any of these, let me know which group(s) you’d like to be tagged for updates on or when I’ve got up the group.

@bloodystilinski @Punkette123 @buffykdh @filthysoul @agentdanascully @Followyourbliss @grantsolo @eddisianthief @lecoupdefoudre

• @spoileralxrt
    Colors sounds best to me & I'd also like to be tagged in your Brightwood group 😄 and I hope you feel better soon!

• THE ARCHIVES

I think the timer is great as the seeing in color thing is something I've never seen written. I've only ever seen someone who can't see blue because that is the color of their soulmate's eye

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.