JUMPING ON THE ROLEPLAY IDEAS TRAIN

• Hey all! So I’ve graduated officially now and have the time to start really roleplaying again. I have a few ideas that I’d maybe like to pursue if anyone is interested in any of them but I’m super indecisive about actually picking one to roll with. If any of these were to happen, the group would be super lax and you’d just basically post when you can. Real life is important so strict activity isn’t something I’m interested in, there’d probably just be a once a month mandatory event. These are the ideas I’ve been thinking about the most, I don’t know if anyone is interested in any of these. If however you are, let me know!

• Sweet Dreams / This would be heavily inspired by Sucker Punch. There would be three “levels” like there was in the movie. Lennox House for the Mentally Insane would be lvl.1 this is the “real world” considering the other levels are figments of the imagination. Lvl.2 is the Paradise Theater, a gaudy brothel where the girls perform on stage for clients. And then lvl.3 is the Dreamscape, anything you can think of it has. The Dreamscape would be very collaborative in the sense that there’s no determined setting for it, Babydoll went from giant stone samurais in feudal Japan, to steampunk WWI and then finally to a futuristic sci-fi location. The possibilities are endless. A major thing to note is that this group would probably have a bit heavier subject matter considering the fact that mental illness is a major role in Lennox House, and lvl.2 being a brothel is well, it’s a brothel. That being said, major explicit writing is not a thing that is going to happen. It goes against Urstyle’s rules and can also be extremely triggering for some people, especially if not warned about it first. I know that many of these topics are sensitive and some may not wish to write about them or even see writing about it, so if this is something that could potentially be harmful to someone; the group will not happen. If however it does, it could be a make your own character or some pre-mades with very basic information supplied. Or I could make a list of names to choose from since the girls use nicknames rather than their real names (e.g. Blondie, Babydoll, Sweet Pea, etc.)

• Wasted Time / Because I’m a massive nerd and I’ve been in a superhero mood, I thought it would be fun to have a Marvel/DC group with a soulmate aspect to it, and where all universes have combined due to some sort of cataclysmic event that caused them to all merge. Members would pick any character from either the Marvel or DC universes who they would like to have as their character’s soulmate. Because of the merge fate has been changed, people are places where they shouldn’t have been, events have changed, connections between people have changed and the new universe is highly unstable. Plus with names like Thanos and Darkseid being repeated, life in itself is threatened. This would be a completely create your own character.

• Dead by Daylight / Based off of the online multiplayer game of the same name, the game is a 4v1 survival horror game. The four Survivors in each match are tasked with fixing generators to power the doors leading to the exit of the arena. While they do this one of the Killers is stalking the grounds on a hunt for the Survivors, their goal is to sacrifice each person on one of the many hooks that spawn in the arena, to appease the Entity that keeps them all trapped there. This group would focus on the Survivors after somehow they miraculously escaped from the Entity and are trying to integrate themselves back into society which is proving to be an extremely difficult task due to the horrors they witnessed and endured while trapped in the Entity’s world.

• Brightwood Manor / A very very long time ago I had a group where our characters were residents of a trailer park. That one didn’t have any sort of supernatural aspect to it but this time around there would be various creatures living in the park, Brightwood Manor. To the outside world Brightwood is just a normal trailer park but others know better. There’d probably be some kind of new resident hunter family that move in, or there’s a government branch tracking down supernaturals?

• Land of Hyrule / If anyone likes The Legend of Zelda series then you might like this one. The setting wouldn’t be set in a particular game, it would more than likely be set after Breath of the Wild which is set hundreds or even thousands of years in the future after Ocarina of Time. There would be recurring characters as there have been in the games (Link, Impa, Ganon, Beedle, Zelda, etc.) But it would basically have the same concept of every game, there’s evil rising and it must be defeated. I was thinking that canon and original characters would be allowed?

Tagging some rp friends! Even if you weren't tagged and you're interested in any of these please let me know!
    @mint @ahlexandra @virgotrash @Followyourbliss @buffykdh @at0mic-soul @bloodystilinski @agentdanascully @filthysoul @spacelava @lonaxos @lecoupdefoudre @grace-note @sarahstardom @expiredsunshine @Punkette123 @monkeymanda22 @eureka @ingrid @faultstars @ayzrules

• @spoileralxrt I'm always up for a good dc/marvel rp & a sucker for crossovers and soulmates so yass 😂

• @spoileralxrt IM A SUCKER FOR ANYTHING SUCKER PUNCH YO

• THE ARCHIVES

WARPED TIME All the way

• brightwood manor would be fun, always love a supernatural spin to the american midwest. but def also down for a marvel/dc style group.

• bell, book & candle

@spoileralxrt I shouldn't be, but I'd be in if you did a Sucker Punch rp

• I'm interested in Brightwood Manor

• Yo! I'm glad people are interested in some things! I'm totally down to do a couple of these. I'm just trying to finalize details.

For everyone interested in the Marvel/DC group, I've got a few ideas for how soulmates are identified but I haven't exactly pinned down which one would be best for this. So here are the few I was debating about. Also some of these could be combined as well.

• Timer・Everyone possesses a timer somewhere on their body that they are able to see, that is counting up from 00 : 00 : 00 : 00 : 00 : 00 ( Years : Months : Days : Hours : Minutes : Seconds ). It stops counting when you meet your soulmate. Some people however can’t see their timer at all times and won’t realize until later that it has stopped. Every clock varies in color from person to person, one thing is universal it’s a contrast to your skin tone so it’s legible and it’s a color that matches your soulmate’s “aura”.
    • Names・Everyone has their soulmate’s first name in their handwriting, written somewhere on your body. The coloring of the script is the same concept of the Timer.
    • Colors・From the day you were born you have only been able to see in black and white, it’s a bleak reality that all share for a varying amount of time. Upon meeting your soulmate is when the world finally bursts into color with a touch. Sometimes if you’re lucky there are remnants left by your soulmate where you’re able to see in color; places they have been, and things they have touched. If your soulmate is in danger or on the verge of death, the colors may become full and faded. After your soulmate dies, the colors typically disappear all together.
    • Dreams・Every dream you have are actually warped versions of your soulmates memories. Most of the time they are recent memories, something that has happened in the last few days; there are times however if the memory is a particularly strong one will pull you into a lucid dream. With the other dreams you are merely an onlooker, these ones you are able to control your actions to a certain degree. The memories won’t be exact though, they are still dreams and strange things happen in dreams. Nightmares are bad memories.
    • Red String of Fate・A red string is connected to both soulmates’ ring fingers, some people are able to see them others can’t. The string will gain more threads making it stronger the closer you are to your soulmate, it keeps the extra threads once you have found them. The further you are from each other the tighter the string becomes, the closer it loosens. The threads will slowly turn black and fade away should one soulmate start to die.
    • Eye Color・Everyone is born with heterochromia, two different eye colors; one is their natural color the other is your soulmate’s eye color. Once you’ve made eye contact with your soulmate, both of your eyes change to their normal color.

For Sweet Dreams the Sucker Punch inspired one, I guess it really comes down to the type of characters people would like. Would you all prefer Pre-mades, a list of names, or make you own completely?

And pretty much the same goes for Brightwood Manor. Pre-mades, or make your own? Also what type of supernatural creatures would you like to see? Like they can be anything, they don't have to be your typical vampire and werewolves sort of thing.

Let me know what ya'll think!
    @bloodystilinski @filthysoul @Punkette123 @agentdanascully @buffykdh @eddisianthief

• @spoileralxrt I'm a fan of the color (in which you see) and the dreams 🤗

• THE ARCHIVES

I love the eye color one and the timer

• @spoileralxrt I also like the colors and dreams.

For Sucker Punch, I think having loose premades could be useful, especially since there is source material. I think it's definitely an opportunity to just have archetypes n stuff but idk

I'd say make ur own for Brightwood...maybe have caps on how many people can be supernatural or human just so there's a balance? or maybe do it based on what type of creatures... I think it would be cool to see vampires, werewolves but also...there was a show on the CW (I think) called like something, Texas and they had all sorts of creatures so maybe let people decide? I think there could be some rly creative stuff!!

• i love all these ideas honestly. id try out for whichever you decide. also for the dc/marvel one i like the timer/color idea

• I am always down for a good role-play, so count me in! I'm going to say loose premades for Sucker Punch, but for the dc/marvel, I love the idea of timers, name, and colors.

• @spoileralxrt make own character, please. I would love to see more obscure supernatural creatures, especially those from other cultures, like the Irish pooka or the African kishi.

• I think I like Brightwood best, but I'll be happy with any of them 🙂

• Alllllrighty everyone, thank you all for your input! So sounds like people are most interested in Brightwood Manor, Sweet Dreams, and the Marvel/DC group which I’m going to rename (not sure what yet). Because I want these groups to be really chill and laid-back and a post when you can situation, I’d be down to do all three, and it could turn out that there's only a few people that are actually in the group, which is totes cool! Just a few more things to address.

• Brightwood Manor / This one will be make your own character and there will be no set supernatural creatures, meaning that you can pretty much take any creature from any myth, folklore, or culture that you wish. I might have a list of character tropes to choose from but other than that I’d leave it pretty much all up to you guys!

• Marvel/DC / As for what type of soulmate, or how they’re identified I suppose is more correct, the ones that people seemed most interested in is the Timer, Seeing in Color, and Dreams. There’s a way I can combine the dreams with either of these, but I’m really torn between the Timer and Colors. So I guess out of those two, which one sounds most appealing?

• Sweet Dreams / There will be loose premades for this group, just very basic information. Just a snippet of their personality, perhaps a look into their background, how they’re doing currently, etc. I’ll try to keep the information as universal as possible, meaning that it can stretch across all three “levels”. The nicknames that the girls use and are known by will be provided - Angel, Bombshell, Candy, Honey, Mama, just to name some examples. The names used in the movie are Babydoll, Amber, Blondie, Sweet Pea, and Rocket, which those girls will be non-playables. I'll probably have a couple of make your own slots if none of the premades appeal to you.

So let me know if this all sounds good to ya’ll, and for those interested in the Marvel/DC if you could tell me which one of the soulmate ideas you like the best out of those 3 that would be awesome! I’m working on information for all of these, I just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday so I’m resting for the most part, so writing and playing video games is pretty much what I’ve been doing haha. I’m hoping to have one of these up in the next few days. Also if you guys are still interested in any of these, let me know which group(s) you’d like to be tagged for updates on or when I’ve got up the group.

@bloodystilinski @Punkette123 @buffykdh @filthysoul @agentdanascully @Followyourbliss @grantsolo @eddisianthief @lecoupdefoudre

• @spoileralxrt
    Colors sounds best to me & I'd also like to be tagged in your Brightwood group 😄 and I hope you feel better soon!

• THE ARCHIVES

I think the timer is great as the seeing in color thing is something I've never seen written. I've only ever seen someone who can't see blue because that is the color of their soulmate's eye

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.