♕ BABY BACHELORS & BOTOX BITCHES ♕ || RECRUITMENT

• ♕ inspired by: @ r0seg0ld 's "the hamptons" rp group on polyvore
    ♕ created by: @ imani-harp
    ♕ co-modded by: @ to be decided.
    ♕ auditions are: n/a.

♕ INTRODUCTION ♕

when i first joined this site (polyvore) i was new at rping and my skills were far from what they are now. however, things were also simpler than. the plots were fun, the only drama stayed between our characters and groups were always active. i miss these times, so with permission from the owner, i am recreating one of those groups in the hopes of bringing that back.

this group will have two interconnected periods, the first being the spring/summer when everyone's in the hamptons, then moving on into autumn/winter when everyone goes back home. this time jump will be loosely based on the change of real seasons.

♕ PLOT ♕

welcome to the hamptons, where the world's most prestigious guest are sure to stay. they like to parade their mass wealth with luxurious cars, private jets, yachts and trips to some beautiful foreign country every other weekend. where members of the upper east side - and a few lucky stragglers from the other four boroughs - spend their summers in lavish mansions on the beach.

occupying their time on expensive yachts at lavish parties. not being on the guest list is a public blow at one's reputation and not attending the party of the summer is practically social s.uicide. and though it might be fun to shop till you drop, it's not so glamorous for all of the the hamptons residents. some are simply chefs, maids and nannies. or were lucky enough to get an internship for a world renown fashion designer, media mogul or other international icon.

welcome to the land of baby bachelors and botox b.itches, where the truth of the matter is that at least two of the new money residents are having a money crisis. someone's bound to be having an affair or two, and the talk that someone was roofed at last night's social gathering is everyday chit chat during brunch. the hardest parts of their days are choosing which credit card to pay with - and oh, keeping up with all their lies. and when all's fair in love and war, everyone here is bound to have a few secrets of their own.

and though typically fate would simply let things unravel themselves one by one on their own. their is a mysterious new figure visiting the hamptons this year, one who doesn't seem to keen on leaving his or her post. and while they're not exactly lurking in the shadows, the hamptons blogger isn't one to be feared - well, not all the time anyways. but beware, if he or she has set their eye on you, escaping the watchful eye of the hamptons blogger is harder than anything you've ever went up against. with a large following and the ability to have eyes everywhere because of it's oh so helpful tippers, the hamptons blogger has the ability to make you wish you'd never opened your pretty little red stained lips to begin with.

• ♕ RULES ♕

❀ the rules are simple. if you don't follow them you'll be removed from the group. otherwise have fun and enjoy.

✿ doubling is a must. minimum of 2 main characters. maximum of 4 main characters and 2 minor characters. (minor meaning they'll only be played in the hamptons period or in the manhattan period)

❀ honestly i don't care about models for the most part. i may have certain restrictions like no underused models or site models but just ask me and i'll let you know. as long as your character looks between nineteen and thirty use who you want -- if you want someone older or younger speak to me privately.

✿ you need to be active with your characters. i want to keep this as active as possible so i’ll be relying on you guys to tell me what you’d like to see for group. if you’re going to be away for a long time please notify me or make a set and post it to the group so we know that your characters won’t be active for a while.

❀ anything major such as pregnancy or someone dying or anything of that nature needs to be told to me so i can make changes to the group if needed. that way i can incorporate that into the group as well as take that into account when coming up with events for the group.

✿ drama in the group is a must. it keeps the group alive and our characters thrive because of it. drama outside of the group just makes everyone feel crappy and people may stop being active all together. if you’ve got problems outside of this group then handle it, please don’t bring it to the group.

♕ FORM ♕

— should we include the hamptons blogger aspect?
    — comments, questions or suggestions?
    — will you actually be active AND descriptive?
    — who would you like to reserve?
    — tag some ppl who are interested. (also, make sure to tell your friends that they can turn on notifications for when they are mentioned/tagged)

♕ RESERVES ♕

*minor characters can be reserved but won't be placed on this list. you must reserve both faceclaims to have them added to the list.

• nick bateman
    • kristina bazan or taylor hill
    • karlie kloss
    • scott eastwood
    • to be added
  • THE ARCHIVES

Form:

~ I think the blogger is fun but it shouldn't be the center of the group
    ~ N/A
    ~ OF course
    ~ Karlie Kloss, Scott Eastwood

• | form |

☆ Yes! I love that idea!
    ☆ I messaged you my questions!
    ☆ yes to both duh ajhhgf
    ☆ lily collins and jamie campbell bower
    ☆ taglist : @lecoupdefoudre @bboles3984 @grace-note @buffykdh @talismanic @expiredsunshine @followyourbliss @bloodystilinski @monkeymanda22 @punkette123 @agentdanascully @lonaxos

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.