Hey, I just joined<3

• After polyvore's tragic ending, I wasn't exactly positive about joining another community of the same kind because I was mad, but after all polyvore was a part of my life and it left a void that I couldn't fill with anything else </3, so here I am. I just wanted to sorta introduce myself I guess and invite you all to follow me so I can follow you back and my feed isn't so empty, and my sets aren't so ignored hahaha. ❤ That's about it. I don't really know if someone is actually gonna read this but if someone is, I hope you have a good day. xx.

• @angelaw Welcome!! I was lilsadgal on pv. It really was hard to think about joining another community but urstyle has been nothing short of amazing. I promise you will love it here! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. The urstyle team is amazing and actually listens to us and how we feel!

• @filthysoul Thank you for the message ❤ Yeah, for what I can see urstyle seems really good and the team is committed both with the site and the users which is amazing!

• lgbtq+ 🏳️‍🌈

@angelaw

Welcome to the club! ✌

• WELCOME!! ENJOY!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.