ARE THERE ANY MOBILE USERS? ANYONE USE THIS SITE WITH THEIR PHONE OR TABLETS ONLY?

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

Does anyone use this site on their πŸ“± phone and if so

• are you able to see a full create screen
    • are the items easy to move and adjust
    • can you upload/import items without troubles
    • any tricks or tips on using the mobile site

β–« Right now, I'm using Puffin Pro browser in a desktop view because when I use the mobile site, the whole create [editor] screen isn't visble at all.
    β–« When the import/clipping function first became available, I was able to import items with ease. After that second day, I wasn't able to do it again and still can't til this day. It's been a loonnnggg time not working for me. I've cleared my cache and cookies still same issue. Items say they are successful but never ever popped up.
    πŸ“£ Also...My tip for using the Puffin Pro browser, is set the settings [3 vertical dots in the top right hand corner of the browser] to DESKTOP VIEW and also select the mouse function TRACKPAD. I'm able to crop with the mouse/trackpad provided. It's tideous but it can be done πŸ‘

@urstyle @olivpear is there updates soon to mobile functions or app in motion. I know these developments take a ton of test and time, so I'm just waiting to be able to create with ease on my mobile device. I really love this sites direction just really wish I could createπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

😘 Thanks for providing us with a wonderful place to be inspired and making improvements on a speedy level. THAT'S OUTSTANDING, AMAZING, & TAKING ON A CHALLENGE HEAD ON....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ!

• Doll Group

I’m having the same upload problems too, I only use my iPad, I haven’t been able to upload any items after the 6 that I somehow managed to do. I use chrome or Firefox, I clear cookies too. In the create screen it’s fine if I start on β€˜landscape’ but if I turn the iPad around the create screen immediately becomes smaller & I have to go back to my profile page & start again. I have to turn the iPad to save anything I crop as it’s the only way to see the β€˜save’ button. So I’m forever saving the draft, it’s a pain & I’m getting a bit sick of it. πŸ˜”

• Beauty, Fashion and Fun (BFF)

@luckied99 said in ARE THERE ANY MOBILE USERS? ANYONE USE THIS SITE WITH THEIR PHONE OR TABLETS ONLY?:

Does anyone use this site on their πŸ“± phone and if so

• are you able to see a full create screen
    • are the items easy to move and adjust
    • can you upload/import items without troubles
    • any tricks or tips on using the mobile site

β–« Right now, I'm using Puffin Pro browser in a desktop view because when I use the mobile site, the whole create [editor] screen isn't visble at all.
    β–« When the import/clipping function first became available, I was able to import items with ease. After that second day, I wasn't able to do it again and still can't til this day. It's been a loonnnggg time not working for me. I've cleared my cache and cookies still same issue. Items say they are successful but never ever popped up.
    πŸ“£ Also...My tip for using the Puffin Pro browser, is set the settings [3 vertical dots in the top right hand corner of the browser] to DESKTOP VIEW and also select the mouse function TRACKPAD. I'm able to crop with the mouse/trackpad provided. It's tideous but it can be done πŸ‘

@urstyle @olivpear is there updates soon to mobile functions or app in motion. I know these developments take a ton of test and time, so I'm just waiting to be able to create with ease on my mobile device. I really love this sites direction just really wish I could createπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

😘 Thanks for providing us with a wonderful place to be inspired and making improvements on a speedy level. THAT'S OUTSTANDING, AMAZING, & TAKING ON A CHALLENGE HEAD ON....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ!

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@fassionista thx girlfriend! 😘

@luckied99 all I use is a tablet iPad. I am actually looking for the smallest portable laptop out there that doesn’t use the iOS system. Apparently my need to create is greater that my need to eat ...

...or feed my family πŸ™ƒ

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.