My Undead Girlfriend: An Upcoming RP

• @ayzrules This is great, love the lighthearted-ness of this
    Are you guys 'accepting' members for this topic/rp?

(I really hope that we can make group-pages in the not so far away future)
    & the pinterest collages are lovely!

• hi, @ayzrules! remember me? probably not. anyways, it's so good to see you here! i remember being in this polyvore group! so excited to be back. i totally hope that we can make groups and stuff soon. tell me when you start accepting members because i'd love to maybe remake my old character or start from scratch 🙂

• @ayzrules I would still love to be in the group but like I said on the other topic. I'm not sure I can handle creating premades atm. I'm sorry if you guys don't want me a part of this any longer I understand.

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@bloodystilinski yes!!! 100%
    we're still working on getting some of the stuff organized but i will tag you in actual rp topic when it's up!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@barbarah0lland HEY!! i didn't recognize your urstyle username but I totally remember you on PV after stalking your PV usernames, haha. and will do!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@followyourbliss no worries 🙂 and ofc you can still 100% join!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

quick bump with some info on classes 🙂

FACULTY AND COURSES
    The classes listed are examples-feel free to add/make up any of your own! All classes are available to everyone unless otherwise specified.

MATHEMATICS
    -Taught by Professors Irina Hesperia (Hero, mutant) and Professor Nicolette Hou (Villain, necromancer)
    -Runic Mathematics for Necromancers (Professor Hou)
    -Algebra I & II
    -Trigonometry
    -Geometry
    -Statistics
    -AB, BC, and Multivariable Calculus
    -Pre-Calc/Math Analysis

CHEMISTRY
    -Taught by Professor Sirius Thangavadivel/Dr. T (Hero, fire mage) and Professor Zella Pythea (Villain, witch)
    -Explosive Chemistry for Fire Mages (Dr. T)
    -Basic Potions for all Villainous Students (Professor Pythea)
    -Spells and Potions for Witches (Professor Pythea)
    -Introductory Chemistry
    -Intermediate Chemistry
    -Organic Chemistry
    -Bioorganic Chemistry

ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
    -Taught by Professor Venette Mordred (Hero, dryad), Professor Morwenna Leander (Hero, mermaid), and Professor Archibald Orsova (Villain, zombie)
    -Advanced Geology for Dryads (Professor Mordred)
    -Hydrochemistry and Advanced Hydrology for Mermaids (Professor Leander)
    -Bathymetry and Oceanography for Mermaids (Professor Leander)
    -Introductory Environmental Science
    -Geology
    -Hydrology
    -Atmospheric Sciences
    -Ecology
    -Environmental Policy

BIOLOGY
    -Taught by Professor Griselda Martinez (Hero, dryad), Professor Talon Asmodeus (mermaid), and Professor Ezra Vernon (Villain, necromancer)
    -Advanced Plant and Animal Biology for Dryads (Professor Martinez)
    -Marine Biology for Mermaids (Professor Asmodeus)
    -Introductory Biology
    -Cellular Biology
    -Genetics
    -Evolutionary Biology
    -Molecular Biology
    -Anatomy and Physiology

PHYSICS
    -Taught by Professor Tobias Azerrad (Hero, faerie) and Professor Nathaniel Mabon (Villain, werewolf)
    -Advanced Optics for Faeries (Professor Azerrad)
    -Applied Physics for Werewolves (Professor Mabon)
    -Introductory Physics/Kinematics
    -Conceptual Physics
    -Mechanical Physics
    -Quantum Physics
    -Electromagnetic Physics
    -Optics

WORLD LANGUAGES
    -Taught by Professor Liliana Quinn (Hero, mutant) and Professor Fabian Ortiz-Rosario (Villain, necromancer)
    -Pretty much any language you can think of

-ENGLISH
    -Taught by Professor Maxwell Cole (Hero, mutant) and Professor Warren Leopold (Villain, zombie)
    -Penning Appropriately Villainous Literature for Villain Academy Students (Professor Leopold)
    -On Writing College Application Essays for For Students Wishing to Attend Human Universities (Professor Cole)
    -Literature classes from many different time periods/regions
    -English Language and Composition
    -Creative Writing
    -Poetry Writing
    -Literature classes that focus on one specific author (ie: Shakespeare)

HISTORY
    -Taught by Professor Philomena Caedmon (Hero, faerie) and Professor Malachi Zhou (Villain, vampire)
    -Stupidly Heroic Feats That You Shouldn't Repeat for Hero High Students (Professor Caedmon)
    -The Greatest Evil Masterminds of All Time for Villain Academy Students (Professor Zhou)
    -Human, Heroic, and Villainous history from any time period/region
    -World History I & II

CHOIR (Heroic and Villainous)
    -Taught by Professor Kristoff Tod (Hero, mermaid) and Professor Mallory Norrix (Villain, necromancer)

BAND (Heroic and Villainous; includes music theory)
    -Taught by Professor Tiana Tereza (Hero, fire mage) and Professor Marcellus Zoltan (Villain, werewolf)

ORCHESTRA (Heroic and Villainous)
    -Taught by Professor Emerande Chandra (Hero, dryad) and Professor Zaleria Hazelmere (Villain, witch)

ART
    -Taught by Professor Julia Lorraine (Hero, faerie) and Professor Magnus Sterling (Villain, witch)
    -Optical Illusions for Faeries (Professor Lorraine)
    -Art I, II, III, IV (corresponding to each grade)
    -Drawing and Painting
    -Sculpture
    -Photography
    -Printmaking
    -Graphic Design

DRAMA (Heroic and Villainous)
    -Taught by Professor Dante Keiran (Hero, mermaid) and Professor Lilith Zara (Villain, vampire)

PRACTICAL SKILLS (REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS)
    -These classes are meant to teach Heroes and Villains alike how to properly use their abilities. The first class of every student's schedule is always a practical skills class. Freshmen take Practical Skills for ___ I, sophomores take Practical Skills for __ II, and so on)
    -FOR MERMAIDS: divination, water-manipulation, siren song (Professors Leander and Tod)
    -FOR FAERIES: flying, illusions, light-manipulation, air-manipulation (Professor Lorraine and Coach Xie)
    -FOR DRYADS: earth-manipulation, plant-manipulation, earth/plant/animal-communication (Professors Martinez and Mordred)
    -FOR FIRE MAGES: fire-manipulation, munition-manufacturing (Dr. T and Professor Tereza)
    -FOR WEREWOLVES: shifting and controlling the shift, hunting (Coach Malchior and Professor Zoltan)
    -FOR WITCHES: spell-casting, runes/hexes/curses, divination (Professors Sterling and Mabon)
    -FOR VAMPIRES: shifting, flying, blood-sucking etiquette (Professors Zhou and Zara)
    -FOR NECROMANCERS: Raising the dead (Revivification), mastering pentagrams/runes/incantations, selecting sacrifices, How Not to Piss Off a Demon 101 (Headmistress Khalida)
    -FOR ZOMBIES: resisting the urge to eat brains, keeping oneself physiologically intact (Professor Leopold)
    -FOR MUTANTS: free practice, tips on how to deal with parental drama/judgement (Headmistress Eirisse)

PHYSICAL EDUCATION (REQUIRED FOR ALL STUDENTS)
    -Taught by Coach Thalia Xie (Hero, faerie) and Coach Hendrik Malchior (Villain, werewolf)
    -Physical education classes are more reminiscent of dueling or sparring than traditional P.E. In P.E., students will put their Practical Skills classes to use as they duke it out either one-on-one or on teams (thankfully, the nurse for both schools is a mutant with a healing ability. Otherwise the students would be forced to deal with any sustained injuries the traditional way).
    -Inter-Academy match-ups organized by Coach Xie (Hero, faerie) and Coach Malchior (Villain, werewolf) occur at the midpoint of each semester. These serve as midterm assessments for the students, and usually occur either in the shared football stadium (which is filled with booby traps, of course) or somewhere outside.
    -The final exam for physical education is an all-out Hero vs. Villain brawl. The entire island is converted into an arena, and the professors spend months filling every nook and cranny with a nasty surprise. Seniors go first, then juniors, then sophomores, and then freshmen. It's quite possibly the most celebrated event of the year-aside from prom, of course.

SAMPLE SCHEDULE FOR A NECROMANCER SENIOR
    -Practical Skills for Necromancers IV (PRACTICAL SKILLS)
    -Runic Mathematics IV (MATHEMATICS)
    -Photography (ART)
    -Clarinet (BAND)
    -World History: Villainous (HISTORY)
    -Physical Education IV
    -Cell Bio (BIOLOGY)
    -British Literature (ENGLISH)

• @ayzrules looks great cant wait: 🙂

• @ayzrules yay!!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.