Download of Your Polyvore Sets

• I am cross posting this because it may be of interest to those members who still need to retrieve their Polyvore sets.

I received an email from Polyvore yesterday with a reminder about the deadline to download your Polyvore sets and drafts. The email said:

"To download creations including draftsβ€” go to:
    https://account-update.polyvore.com/

by May 10, 2018 and follow the instructions. You will have until May 15, 2018 to retrieve that download of your content."

If you still need to request the download or have been notified by Polyvore that your content is ready to download, please be aware of the deadlines.
    Also, if you had already received a Polyvore download that did not include your drafts and you want your drafts, go to the site and request another download. When you receive the download,the draft sets will be in a separate folder in the Polyvore zip file. I did a second download since my first download did not include my drafts. I then downloaded the drafts to Pinterest and uploaded to URSTYLE so that I could publish them. You can even add URSTYLE items to complete the draft sets. If you have questions about how to upload your draft sets to URSTYLE, let me know.

• Magazine Look

Thank you! My sets are on the way into Urstyle just now

• @ragnh-mjos So happy to see that they are posted!😊

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@affton Thank you dear. I have downloaded from Polyvore but not sure if I want to upload 5 years worth of sets into URStyle so they are just sitting on my desk top at the moment in the zip file. At least I have them πŸ™‚

• @ollie I think that is a good plan. At least you have them and can enjoy looking at them even if you don't upload them on URSTYLE.😊

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.